This is my current progress, i've had 4 guitar lessons and i've been learning how to play Whole lotta love and Learning to read\write music, i just want your opinion on how my progression, this is self taught by the help of tabs and ear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2GVYRgKvkw#GU5U2spHI_4

I only played the acoustic part because it was 12 at night and my parents were sleeping so the electric would have been loud, i'll probably add it later. Enjoy and thanks for any advice:-D.
And yes, i know i played it too fast, i wasn't worried about the timing=-p
compared to the things i learned in my first four lessons, it was pretty good
Dean ML79F w/ Dimarzio X2N
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
if you want it to sound really dirty just rub some dirt on your amp...
how many time do you spend on practicing a day?
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
Quote by the agony scene
i don't think you've been playing 3 months do you practice often?

Theres another video i made about a month ago of my attempting wish you were here, i think it's actually really bad, but that was the first video i've ever made and that's when i just began learning guitar. That's how i figured i've been playing near 3 months (I havn't really kept track.)
Quote by DimeDarrell666
how many time do you spend on practicing a day?

Pretty much every free hour i have i spend playing guitar
Quote by Eminored
The guitar playing is good. I applaud you on that. As for the crappy, non-intelligent comment left on the video, just delete it, don't respond. 'Cause that's just silly.

And done, i tried blocking him because he seems to like posting hateful comments on my videos, but it didn't work, i just removed them.
Quote by Fhey
Pretty much every free hour i have i spend playing guitar

now i also do so, but when i started to play guitar 2 years ago, i didn't really practice a lot.( i wish i had practiced more then )
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
Thats very good, how much of the 3 months did you spend doing that? I can understand that you'd play that song that well if your practice on it was intensive, but do you know much besides that? Scales? Other songs?
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
Quote by Fhey
This is my current progress, i've had 4 guitar lessons and i've been learning how to play Whole lotta love and Learning to read\write music, i just want your opinion on how my progression, this is self taught by the help of tabs and ear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2GVYRgKvkw#GU5U2spHI_4

I only played the acoustic part because it was 12 at night and my parents were sleeping so the electric would have been loud, i'll probably add it later. Enjoy and thanks for any advice:-D.

3 month=noob
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Quote by copet
Thats very good, how much of the 3 months did you spend doing that? I can understand that you'd play that song that well if your practice on it was intensive, but do you know much besides that? Scales? Other songs?

Well i've learned basically most of the blues scales (1st 4th and 5th) I've got whole lotta love down, nearly done with the solo, lot of pink floyd(easy stuff) Bring it on home i can do pretty easy (Led Zeppelin). There's a few i play, kind of hard to name them all. Once i get better i'll be posting more videos though, and thank you for the support. Oh and i spent about a month on that song.
Quote by Fhey
Yeah i found out that in the future i'll thank myself

haha the way you worded this is as if your future self visited you and told you it was all worth it.
"I see my light come shining from the west down to the east
Any day now, any day now I shall be released"

Know any good teachers in NY, especially skilled in teaching ear training? Tell me