I'm just curious if any of you have ever considered this before. I'd like to die young, before I have any real responsibilities in life. Go out at my peak. Anyone else have any thoughts?
Older then I am now
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
It really depends on my family situation. I wouldn't like to get loads of grandkids, and when they're young just go "Right, I'm off!" and die. That'd be a bit mean.
when nothing is new anymore, and all the exitment and happynes is gone.
no idea when nothing is new anymore.

but bout then i gues
One day before my 30th birthday
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Well i'd like to live till 80-90 but the way the world is turning out with terroism and global warming i'd be surprised if we all reach 50
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Why choose now when it might be different at the time?
E.g. At this point, I might want to die at 85, before my body ****s up on me. Fast forward 68 years - I am now 85, and my body is fine and I feel I've got more to live for, too bad I decided at 17 I wanted to die then.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Quote by mattyp90
Why choose now when it might be different at the time?
E.g. At this point, I might want to die at 85, before my body ****s up on me. Fast forward 68 years - I am now 85, and my body is fine and I feel I've got more to live for, too bad I decided at 17 I wanted to die then.

Well technically thats false because this thread is bull****.

How did you fast forward 68 years!?
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Donkey Fly
Well technically thats false because this thread is bull****.

Well what I mean is, if it was possible I wouldn't want to choose the date I die beforehand.

Quote by Donkey Fly
How did you fast forward 68 years!?

I used the remote.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Quote by El_Bozo
I'll be immortal, or i'll die trying!

Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
I plan on living fast and dying hard!!! ...Not really, i'd like to be around until everyone else I know dies.
I would much rather have the knowledge of where I am going to die than when.
Cause you would never catch my ass within a thousands miles of that spot.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'd like to accomplish what I want to do and feel good about my life by 50 and die. I really don't want to be old.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
See, I've been thinking this through. If I decide I want to have children, I want to make it to about 70. But otherwise, I'm happy dying early. 30 might be too old. You have responsibility as you get old. Bills to pay, mouths to feed, etc. I'd rather never have to deal with it. Have a crazy party lifestyle and burn out and die in my 20s before things get to complicated.
27 as of now. that may change. i dont want to reach 30. like i dont want the responsibilities of adult hood for a long time. with 27 you get to try it and then if it sucks balls then you die if its not bad then you keep living
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
I'm probably going to die young, but i want to live until i'm old. will be great , a burden on society, no major worries, will be like a child again.
It's gonna be a blue day
I would like to live until about 70, then after that I do not know what my future will hold
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.