only if you are in the UK or are made of money though.

PSN ID: ArranP
Yes, The Guitar I built has the Ibanez RG 320 FM body and and Ibanez Rg 350 neck(pretty much the same guitar you have). I put and Evo 2 in the bridge and a evolution in the neck. It is the best guitar I have ever heard, even better than some PRS I've played. Checkout the pic of my guitar in myprofile
DiMarzios goes VERY VERY well with Ibanez's basswood. Dont hesitate to try it.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
I've got a DiMarzio Air Zone in my JEH guitar, and that works really well, it has a bit more dynamics than the Tone Zone, but the same big sounding....sound to it. Amazing pick up.

And yes, it will make your guitar sound bigger and better with a Tone Zone.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
DiMarzio and Ibanez are a truly classic match. Steve Vai uses them in his JEMs, Joe Satriani uses them in his signature models, John Petrucci used to play Ibanez with custom wound DiMarzios, and he still uses them in his Music Man guitars.

So in short, go for it. I used to have a 320FM myself and got a pair of DiMarzios for it and it sounded awesome.
Washburn Dime 333, Ibanez RG7620, LTD MH250NT w/ EMG 89x's
Modded Boss Metal Zone, Boss CE-5, DD-3, Intellifex
Jet City JCA2112RC, ADA MP-1 Preamp,
GK 400RB Bass head
Marshall and Ampeg 4x12 cabs
Quote by axe_2_grind
DiMarzio and Ibanez are a truly classic match. Steve Vai uses them in his JEMs, Joe Satriani uses them in his signature models, John Petrucci used to play Ibanez with custom wound DiMarzios, and he still uses them in his Music Man guitars.

*cough*andPaulGilbert*cough*
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by Kurapica
*cough*andPaulGilbert*cough*

and pretty much every other shredder that uses Ibanez

Quote by apmaman
and pretty much every other shredder that uses Ibanez

Haha yeah It's just a great combination. I love my PGM, it sounds complete nuts, it's awesome. I don't even shred with it, it's just a great sounding guitar.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Keep in mind that the ToneZone is a very warm pickup, so if that's not what you're looking for, try the Breed. If that's still too warm, go with Evolutions.
Shiny metallic purple armor.
Herman Li uses them to do crazy stuff like this *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWHWHW*
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by apmaman
only if you are in the UK or are made of money though.

i get the general impression that dimarzios are more expensive than swinesheads...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by dsubstanceuk
More Expensive =/= Better.

i thought he was suggesting that swinesheads were too expensive. i've never seen dimarzios for less than £60 each, swinesheads are about £45
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
I meant for the US to get Bareknuckle Pickups. There ludicrously expensive over there.

Swinesheads are ment to be better over all than Dimarzio but I have not tried either sets. Plus, if you want that Shred sound. It's gotta be Dimarzio

so I guess i should do it then?

and to apmaman: Bear Knuckle pickups are expensive in england too, like twice the price of some SD's or Dimarzio's

EDIT: Should I maybe get a bridge pickup too? Cos the ibanez bridge pickup is alright for clean when you use some delay and turn the volume and tone down on the guitar. But I want to save some money for a metal muff cos i'm tired of the boss MT-2, it isnt as good as i heard

Double Edit: some said stuff about it will make a bigger difference if i have a decent amp, I have a marshall MG, which i really dont like to be honest. in the near future i'm gunna sell and shop around for a better one. Bearing in mind i'm only 15 so I don't have that much money.
Last edited by Azwethinkwedo at Sep 1, 2007,
Ouch! forget the pickups until you can get a Roland cube 30 or something. Then the pickups is the thing to do.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Forget pickups, save for an amp. Also, how can you "love Dimarzios" if you've never even owned one? You meant to say "I love the idea of being able to say that I have Dimarzios in my guitar".
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I said I love dimarzio's because because i've played with them quite alot, my friend has a jem and my guitar teacher has some in his RG

Quote by steven seagull
Forget pickups, save for an amp. Also, how can you "love Dimarzios" if you've never even owned one? You meant to say "I love the idea of being able to say that I have Dimarzios in my guitar".

Also why would you make the assumtion that I want dimarzio's just so I can say I have them and that I'm really that superficial? I want them because I like them and I can't afford a new guitar yet with decent pickups already in.
Last edited by Azwethinkwedo at Sep 1, 2007,
In all honesty that's the reason 90% of UG'ers want new pickups - they don't really have a clue as to what they'll do or how they contribute to your tone. Apologies if you're not one of them, but even so you're severely over-estimating the importance of pickups in the greater scheme of things...pickups are nothing without a good amp, and even with something decent like a Cube their influence is minimal.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Yes pickups aren't what to look for when purchasing a guitar seeing as the amp decides most of the sound (and they can be changed later). The difference between having different pups is fairly subtle unlike the difference in having a good and bad amp.

So purchasing a new amp is the best option. Having said that I wouldn't mind Dimarzio pups, I'm the kind of person thats heavily influenced by who uses what and I only recently found that all my favorite artists use Dimarzios (by whichtime I already got some EMGs)
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
A good idea?
I have a 320fm and i love dimarzios. But will it make much of a difference in my guitar? I was thinkin the ToneZone in the bridge. anybody got any similar personal experience that might help me?

i have the same guitar and was considering the same pickup

considering most of your tone comes from the amp, it wouldnt be very noticeable if your using a marshall mg
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
PAF Joe and Mo'Joe here in my RG 520QS. Amazing pick-ups. One of my friends heard these things and said he would never buy another Seymour Duncan. He got a Norton / Air Norton.
Problem with the Tone Zone is it's very unforgiving, not to the extent of the Evolution but it's still pretty harsh...if you play sloppy you WILL hear it, there's nowhere to hide. It's very bassy but not actually very warm sounding, the midrange is ramped up so it's wonderfully expressive for lead playing but not the best for rhythm parts. It's the perfect pickup for spandex clad, big-haired shredder...it's in-your-face, loud and brash,however it'snot for everyone.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc