ok i wanna kno (very detailed) the best way to record, best equpment, and best ways to record a 4 man band......but im new at this so dont make it not understandable
SEND YA TO HEAVEN, TAKE YA TO HELL

Angus Young is the moster of rock
Last edited by Ang 'n' Mal at Aug 31, 2007,
wha?

first learn english =P
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by Ang 'n' Mal
ok i wanna kno (very detailed) the best way to record, best equpment, and best ways to record a 4 man band......but im new at this so dont make it not understandable

whats your budget?...how much are you looking to spend?
Go to this page to hear my original song recordings

Click Here
The best way to record is to go to a $1,000,000+ studio, have the engineers on hand track the stuff and then send it over to Chris Lord Alge for mixing. After that send it over to John Scripp for mastering and you will be set. Question answered.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

Quote by thrice_removed
The best way to record is to go to a $1,000,000+ studio, have the engineers on hand track the stuff and then send it over to Chris Lord Alge for mixing. After that send it over to John Scripp for mastering and you will be set. Question answered.

!
Love that answer!!

And "best" is a totally subjective term in the production industry. Whats best completely depends on the listener...

Now i'll soon be posting a thread on the UG S.E.E.S. group bout recording set ups and techniques. You can check it out sometime in the next few days.
Quote by Ang 'n' Mal
u guys s***

you've sorta lost the opportunity of getting aa descent answer to your question with a response like that!

Be good and respectful to the people here, this is not the pit!
Tough crowd...

Are you looking to record the band live or to get each person to record their part one at a time.

If your recording the whole band live at the same time I think you will need a lot of mics to record...especially for the drum kit.
Go to this page to hear my original song recordings

Click Here
Quote by thrice_removed

That's a good one, I'll have to remember that. What do you suspect the actual cost of that would be haha?