Right
16th birthdays coming up yay me
yet another new guitar
this time im looking for quality more than looks big time.
i've got around £300 to spend
I'm majorly into Heavy metal black metal death metal etc.
so naturally i'd like a guitar to match.
what can you recommend?
washburn X50pro

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by p.stick
washburn X50pro

+ 40000000000000
seriously and then when u put emgs in later youil be laughing
you don't really have to.

what's your amp, and current guitar?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by the agony scene
+ 40000000000000
seriously and then when u put emgs in later youil be laughing

I'm pretty sure it comes with EMGs... link
Quote by Dave_Mc
you don't really have to.

what's your amp, and current guitar?

BC Rich ironbird
Marshall mg 250
^ nah, there's one with duncans and one with emg's, the emg-loaded one is more expensive.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
it'll be more expensive than £300 in the UK... more like £400 or even £450. Plus the washburn is at least as good, for less.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
300 euro would b how many dollars?
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
^ yeah, maybe even closer to 600; problem is, it's not a straight conversion... most guitars etc. are a lot cheaper in the US, regardless of the conversion rate.

What you need to find is one of the exceptions (assuming you like how it plays and sounds, obviously!), as that way you'll get the best value. That washburn is one such exception.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?