Page 1 of 2
Ok, this is my last resort because I couldn't find this information anywhere else on the internet, so here it goes. Its pretty personal, so if you don't want to read this, you aught to stop here. I looked up the sizes of trojan condoms, cause I needed to know which ones to get. Well it turns out I'm not long enough to need the magnum but I'm a bit too wide for the standard ones. Any suggestions(serious ones) on how to resolve this little problem of mine?
The Sex Thread is what you're after. Search the word "sex" or "condoms", and you should find it.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild

He might be able to help you
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
pics or it didnt happen

wait... why would i want to see your chode?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by gratefulduck
Ok, this is my last resort because I couldn't find this information anywhere else on the internet, so here it goes. Its pretty personal, so if you don't want to read this, you aught to stop here. I looked up the sizes of trojan condoms, cause I needed to know which ones to get. Well it turns out I'm not long enough to need the magnum but I'm a bit too wide for the standard ones. Any suggestions(serious ones) on how to resolve this little problem of mine?

The day the PIT becomes the last place to look for something, is the day i kill myself, so please, for the sake of humanity, please tell me you're just being lazy and can't be arsed to look properly...
Quote by gratefulduck

its better than having a bunch of wrong sized condoms
trust me
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
its better than having a bunch of wrong sized condoms
trust me

wait, whats better?!?!
you didn't suggest anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats like opening a book in front of a bunch of sick kids in the hospital and saying:
"The End"
condoms come in sizes???

Quote by fleajr_1412
It's not a parody. Claypool took a huge shit full of awesomeness all over the album, hence the name.

Speaking of "The Brown Album" by Primus

Quote by gratefulduck

thats like opening a book in front of a bunch of sick kids in the hospital and saying:
"The End"

If i sigged things i would sig that hahahaha +1

but seriously sex thread is where this belongs
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
Quote by Crazy_x_Angel
condoms come in sizes???

u have to be kidding.
Call me Trey.
Quote by Mudvayne_LP

u have to be kidding.

i wasn't but i don't live in america so i can only ever get durex which come in one size i looked it up since i posted that

Quote by fleajr_1412
It's not a parody. Claypool took a huge shit full of awesomeness all over the album, hence the name.

Speaking of "The Brown Album" by Primus

FFS, condoms stretch get the normal sized ones.
Are you ready for some hardcore man on Manatee action?
This thread shows how immature UG can be. Grow up!

If you find regular condoms to be too slim, get a magnum. Magnum condoms aren't usually that much longer, which doesn't matter because you don't have to roll them all the way out. They are simply a little wider.

But yeah, avoid Trojan and Lifestyles if you can.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Magnums are fine if you don't have the length, in fact it might be better not having the length, reduced chance of slippage. They have a base designed to stay on your junk pretty well, and it's not like your johnson being too short will mean there's extra rubber flapping around at the tip, you just don't unroll it all the way.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I am very excited about the sudden influx in condom threads on UG lately. Masturbation threads are on a decline as well. I guess the Pit finally discovered the opposite sex. This is a giant step for forum nerds everywhere.
Quote by Crazy_x_Angel
condoms come in sizes???

sigged
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
Quote by gratefulduck
my penis isnt 7" wide

Loser. Mine is.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by gratefulduck
my penis isnt 7" wide

Quote by Badreligionrock
Loser. Mine is.

So that explains how my leg got stuck in your moms ass.
www.Savetoby.com

Help Save Toby By Clicking Link Above!!!!!
Quote by joblow

Phail.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
durex is the way to go

Edit:
Quote by joblow

Last edited by SimpleMan008 at Sep 1, 2007,
ok, if anybody still cares, i decided to go for the durex variety pack, standard size. thanks for the help, those of you with serious answers
Quote by Crazy_x_Angel
condoms come in sizes???

yeh.. generally in Australia... cuz we need bigger size condoms
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
thats why they stretch buddy.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
Condoms stretch, dude. It'll fit.

Edit - Wait a second, how the hell do you know if you're too wide? Did you measure the width of your dick?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
what are the best brand in your guys opinions? i've used trojans and never had a problem...
Quote by boredloserkid1
i have 3 balls n no penis..its called flopeouinesinea

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I'd suck off my grandad while getting bummed by my dad and tossed off by my brother for a million.
Quote by MudGuitar220
what are the best brand in your guys opinions? i've used trojans and never had a problem...

lifestyle's cos i get em free
Use condom boots!
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Custom Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

It's obvious I don't like fender at all

HORSE the BAND
you can't be too wide for condoms dude. You can stick your whole fist in them for crying out loud. They're supposed to be tight.
i really hate trojans right now i was having sex with my gf the other day and after about 5 mins the thing ripped open
Gibson SG Standard

Custom Monterey Strat with Half scallop and CS 69's

Marshall Class 5

EHX Big Muff
I was gonna go with Trojans but the fine people of the pit talked me out of it. Plus I couldn't find any flavored(my girl recently discovered that our oral isn't "safe") Trojans so I had to go with Durex.

And I thought I was too wide because I saw the dimensions of a blown up condom(something like 1 & 3/8" wide for standard) on some website....
Yes, I know I'm a dumb ass
Last edited by gratefulduck at Sep 2, 2007,
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
pics or it didnt happen

wait... why would i want to see your chode?

i dont know. seeing as how it has nothing to do with his penis, it would be strange for you to want to see it.

honestly, just get the magnums. its ok if the length is perfect.
Quote by MudGuitar220

Durex. But in a hurry late at night after running out of em with everywhere closed, you just go to the nearest bathroom in a bar and hope for the best.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Page 1 of 2