i know there was a thread yesterday about it but i wanted to make a different thread. I too play runescape but not obsessed with it like alot of people. I just play off and on over time and have fun with it still. Does anyone have some stuff they dont need anymore(im a nonmember) or some characters maybe?...if so pm me with the info. I just thought id ask.
Quote by BlueGatorade
dude if you knew there was a thread on the dumb game just post in that thread...

+1

/thread
this is pathetic
yes, i also play mmorpg , but im not screaming from the roofs
and i DO NOT spam like retarded "itenz plx!"
I hate the pathetic noobs like you who want good shit but don't want to work for it. And it's a game, so it's not really work anyway.

And giving characters to another person is against the RS rules, so you'd get banned if someone gave you one.

PinkEdit: ^I think the correct way to say it is "phr33 st00f pl0x!"
Quote by stoner179
i know there was a thread yesterday about it but i wanted to make a different thread. I too play runescape but not obsessed with it like alot of people. I just play off and on over time and have fun with it still. Does anyone have some stuff they dont need anymore(im a nonmember) or some characters maybe?...if so pm me with the info. I just thought id ask.

Maybe you should just ****ing die.
Quote by VivaLaJam
Maybe you should just ****ing die.

+1

The pit reaches a new low =[

Begging for pixels...