Page 1 of 2
Right, see im home babysitting my little brother at the moment and he starts screaming his head off about a spider on the floor between us. (im on the pc and he's on the sofa watching tv) Now im pretty wimpish when it comes to spiders but I stopped being a wimp long enough to put a glass ontop of it before it hid somewhere (it wasn't my intention to kill it i just wanted it out of the house)

Thing is I tried putting a piece of paper underneath the glass so i could take it outside, but it tried getting away and i accidentally pulled one of its legs off. so it's obviously in pain and it's freaking me (and my brother) out so i would rather put it out of its misery quickly.

any suggestions?
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
dude, take a shoe, pull the glass off and stomp that little motherfcker

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
sorry i should have said, i don't really wanna have to clean up spiders guts, i just want it to be quick and clean. cheers x
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Quote by Heafyman
Yeah, just crush him. I mean, if he's crawling away and he seems alright, leave him be, but if he's freakin out, use the shoe method.
yeah why the fck are you asking us. like its a spider. theres probably only like a couple billion spiders out there, and it probably wont even rain the next day. kill the fcka
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Are you retarded? You needed to kill an insect quickly and you thought you'd speed up the process by leaving it and posting on the internet?
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Lethal injection.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by jackass_babe
sorry i should have said, i don't really wanna have to clean up spiders guts, i just want it to be quick and clean. cheers x

How big a spider is it?!? Guts don't usually come out when you stand on spiders.
Hairspray + Fire.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Quote by someguitarguy88
Use youth in asia.

Tell me you're joking. Seriously.

Threadstarter. Just step on it. It's a damn spider. There won't really be anything to clean up.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Spiders grow their legs back. They also have no nervous system. So it's not in pain, and it WILL get better.
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
excuse the **** quality, it was taken off my phone
Attachments:
media1.jpeg
Quote by rich_sg

Quote by Heafyman
Eat it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Just leave it alone. Spiders don't grow legs back, but they can live with one leg missing. If it was more, it would die from natural selection, i.e. starvation from not being able to catch its prey or something, but anyways, I'm pretty sure it would be fine so you could let it outside or something.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Damn that's a big-ass spider. Kill it with something you can throw away (bit o' cardboard or whatever), smash the ****er with it, then throw the murder weapon away. The guts should stick to the cardboard/thing you used to hit it. I usually like to kill spiders and leave their guts on my walls though, to 'warn' the other spiders away. Bastards.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by cakemonster91
Damn that's a big-ass spider. Kill it with something you can throw away (bit o' cardboard or whatever), smash the ****er with it, then throw the murder weapon away. The guts should stick to the cardboard/thing you used to hit it. I usually like to kill spiders and leave their guts on my walls though, to 'warn' the other spiders away. Bastards.

That is a damn big spider. I've had a few hundred in my house in like the past few days. I've saved a lot of money from lunch everyday.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Spray w/ deodorant and light?
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Let it die from starvation.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Vacuum cleaner.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Vacuum cleaner.

Never thought of that one before.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by jeff541
Yeah why the fck are you asking us. like its a spider. theres probably only like a couple billion spiders out there, and it probably wont even rain the next day. kill the fcka

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Holy ****, that's one big ass spider. where do u live man? I thought it was a mini one u can just step on or pick up with toilet paper. but this is crazy. well u should get some kind of spray. any kind. like the ones that belong to ur dad that he keeps in the garage. something that is toxic that even humans shouldn't breath. or get like a tube, and put it to ur car muffler, and then step on the pedal and let teh gas fumes go into the glass then close it and let him smell it and die painlessly, i dono how u gonna get ur car up there though. or u can put some poison in there and let him eat it , **** i dono.
Through it in the toilet and flush it down

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

I doubt it even feels pain at all. It's instincts are just buzzing like hell.

I don't know man, just spray some bug poison in there or something.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Insects don't feel pain, that's why it's legal to pull legs off of insects in highschools in biology classes and what-not.

Just crush it.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
I vaporised one by passing 20,000 volts though it from a neon sign transformer, it vaporised

do that >.>
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Page 1 of 2