In the time that i have been here i have came across some pretty hilarious posts and threads, Notably Lawl for kids pics, it used to be pr0n, some of the various internet memes and the thread the other day about the guys awesome dream and someone replied with the fresh prince intro theme.

What is the funniest thing you have ever seen posted on UG, which made your sides sore from laughter, made you cry etc.
The first You laugh you lose thread had me in stitches for days. The second one isn't very funny...
i don't think i can possibly hand pick any of the best UG moments, there's so many! i mean ive been coming here for about 3 years now and there have been so many things that make me consider buying nappies for when i surf UG lol
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
Omg Help Me Im ****ing Scared.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Quote by Metal_Rich
A7xownz.

+1. The definition of the funniest UG moment. Simply epic.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by TheDarkestNights
Ohioemokid being "too nice" to Ms. Crusty Vagina Armpits.

I remember seeing so many threads that he posted in after where people would point him out and say "Hey it's crusty vagina armpits kid!!!"
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Metal_Rich

I remember seeing so many threads that he posted in after where people would point him out and say "Hey its crusty vagina armpits kid!!!"

Myself included
R E G G A E
Quote by Metal_Rich
A7xownz.

Good times.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by Metal_Rich
A7xownz.

Gah. I keep hearing about that, but I have no idea what it was about. Links/enlightenment anyone?
"Have you ever got caught masturbating or getting your carrot skinned' was quite good at the start but after the 20th page or so got repetitive.
Ureh.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Samnung has crabs made me laugh. And the kid who thought he got his girlfriend pregnant by fingering her when he had spooge on his fingers.
ORIGINAL METAL CAPTIONS THREAD.

Dammit.

I ate my hairdresser.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by Jesse Mrau
Samnung has crabs made me laugh. And the kid who thought he got his girlfriend pregnant by fingering her when he had spooge on his fingers.

Which one of the 20,000 per day posts regarding "ZOMGZ MA GF IZ T3H PREGGAZ?"
R E G G A E
I know there are alot, but that one stood out for me. I'd try to find it, but its probably long gone.
UREH had me laughing for days
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Ohio emokid and the crusty armpits,

and all the finger inpregnation threads
Sherman1090.

For those of you who don't know who he is, his famous thread, entitled "baby." was the first occurrence of the "omgz i noked mai gf up i thnk shes pregrz wat do i do"-type thread that I know of. This was a couple of years ago, back before a lot of current UG regulars joined. It grew to an obscene length, and was wiped from the archives entirely last year, when UG was down.
lawl for kids was the **** but I haven't heard of 'crusty vagina armpits' and 'A7xownz' stuff. Anyone got links?
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by cakemonster91
lawl for kids was the **** but I haven't heard of 'crusty vagina armpits' and 'A7xownz' stuff. Anyone got links?

Can't remember the link for the crusty vag. thing, but in essence some girl with "crusty vagina armpits" asked a UGer for pictures of his wang. He sent them. She posted them up in their school. He got pwnt. He came to UG. He got megapwnt, and became the meme of UG for about a month.
R E G G A E
I thought the thread today about the guy missing the top of his head was fairly funny. Silly puns these UGers think of. I tell you!

I wish I could come up with silly puns.

<.<
>.>
NOPE.