Poll: What should I do?
Poll Options
View poll results: What should I do?
Date catholic ex girlfriend
15 56%
take my chances with girls at new school
12 44%
Voters: 27.
So I just switched what school I'm going to next year and it happens an ex girlfriend of mine goes there. So we've been talking alot and I asked her out to do something either tonight or tommorow night. She told me today that her mom wants to meet me and that she may be able to go out tommomrow night. Now I used to bassicaly be in love with this girl and she says she wants to go out since we're going to the same school. Here's my problem, I'm alot different then I was a year ago. She's a catholic and goes to church every sunday and everything and has a strict mom. I'm not sure how prude she is but it might be bad. Also I'd have to quit smoking pot which isn't that big a deal and I kinda would have had to anyway when school started but I mean like I couldn't on weekends anymore because I'd be hanging out with her. Now another factor is the fact that I don't really know anyone else at this school and it might be a bit before I could find a bird there. I'm also A buddhist and that may be an issue but probably not. So what should I do?
You're a buddhist... that smokes weed.
Isn't that against the religion somehow.
And you can't harm anything.
Meh, I say go for it, but get out if her mum tries to convert you.
Jono
What sort of buddhist are you out of interest?

considering your wanting to start a relationship and you take drugs

Also, if you like this girl it wont matter how prude she is..dont 3 months later make some thread " zomg she wnt have teh sex with me!!112!" etc

Just go out with her

You shoudlnt need to ask us what you want to do
tell that you're a different person than you were last year and you don't wanna make a big commitment until you've spent a little time with her. And then do it. Won't hurt anything to try it
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
tell that you're a different person than you were last year and you don't wanna make a big commitment until you've spent a little time with her. And then do it. Won't hurt anything to try it

Thta's actually good advice and as for the buddhist question I'm not a fanatic but I meditate and follow as many as the principles as I can. I'm not a huge pothead so that wouldn't be a bigdeal and I have to quit for school anyway. I'm not changing myself aI'm just saying she might try to change which I wouldn't let her. Part of it's I just want a girl that goes to this school so I'm not alone when I start there.
Quote by Dr.Jimmy
Thta's actually good advice and as for the buddhist question I'm not a fanatic but I meditate and follow as many as the principles as I can. I'm not a huge pothead so that wouldn't be a bigdeal and I have to quit for school anyway. I'm not changing myself aI'm just saying she might try to change which I wouldn't let her. Part of it's I just want a girl that goes to this school so I'm not alone when I start there.

Sounds more Hinuy lol, but its all goood

that girl sure is alot of dharmas tho
Hit it and quit it, fool!

EDIT: Damn, I just got told.
Alright fine, just go back out with her and all that. If you really loved her, not smoking pot or anything else should be small loss compared to a loving relationship, right?
i heart you
Last edited by amplifier_at_12 at Aug 31, 2007,
Just stay with the Catholic girl and see how it turns out. I use to go to Catholic school and they're not all psychos...
Im a buddhist and im pretty ****ing sure its against our rules to smoke pot
Quote by x/taluha
Im a buddhist and im pretty ****ing sure its against our rules to smoke pot

I know and I eat meat to. I'm not perfect but that's why I cose buddhism because it's a try and try again religion I also HATE matearialism so that's a major reason and I HATE killing anything at all.
Quote by Dr.Jimmy
I know and I eat meat to. I'm not perfect but that's why I cose buddhism because it's a try and try again religion I also HATE matearialism so that's a major reason and I HATE killing anything at all.

actually we are allowed to eat meat Buddha never said we couldnt
he said would shouldnt kill
there sa big debate about it with the monks lawl
but if you made your vows to Buddha it is really disrespectful to smoke pot
Quote by x/taluha

I know I'm ashamed and there's no excuse really.
Quote by x/taluha

Lol, not to diss or anything, but NONE of you are true buddhists

but its cool that you follow the basic message of the religion