what are some good songs with a wah pedal in them..i just got mine today and im tryin to get better at using it
Quote by mckraf
bang juliet in front of the class, that will make you less of a shy person and u get some poon out of it
Oh sweet child of mine's solo

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

"Voodoo Child" Jimi Hendrix/Stevie Ray Vaughn. "White Room" Cream (Eric Clapton.) Both classic wah tunes that demonstrate the technique effectively. Remember when using effects especially wah, less is more. Subtlety is key. Though there is a place for "chaka-chaka."
WTF. Everytime i think of a question to ask theres a thread about it on the front page. Every single time. This is insane... But its not a bad thing.

Civil War by Guns n Roses uses wah, i love that song...
I'm Tyler
buckethead uses it lol

nah, on a more serious note, frank zappa has been called master of the wah pedal(but he said in all modesty it's jimi who's really master of the wah pedal) so listen to and try to play some frank zappa tunes
Tales of Brave Ulysses - Cream
Still Raining, Still Dreaming - Hendrix

You can always mess around with the beginning of Dazed and Confused as well
an easy one to start with is get on top by RHCP
just to get used to how it works & feels & getting a good rhythm going with your foot

then again i think that with pedals like wah & delay its all about experimentation!!!
Fender American Deluxe Telecaster
Marshall JCM800
Boss Tu-2, Os-2, DD-3
Quote by p.stick
Oh sweet child of mine's solo

That's hard enough without having to add in foot motion as well. Although it doesn't sound right without wah. And even worse when you play it on an MG...

Yeah, Slash uses his wah a lot.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
"Say What!"-Stevie Ray Vaughan
"Voodoo Child"-Jimi Hendrix
"Peace Frog"-The Doors (this one has a really good wah rythym, it'll probably help to learn that main wah riff)
"Enter Sandman"-Metallica (probably one of the best wah wah solos I've heard!)

Most any Audioslave+Rage Against the Machine solos