Page 1 of 2
i cant belive it was 10 years ago today she died i remember being only 8 when i heard about it it was sad i always hear people say " i remember where i was when i heard that" i dont know really why im making this thread to be honest just to remember a women who did alot espically in chairty works she will be missed
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
Quote by Jim_Dunlop User
i cant belive it was 10 years ago today she died i remember being only 8 when i heard about it it was sad i always hear people say " i remember where i was when i heard that" i dont know really why im making this thread to be honest just to remember a women who did alot espically in chairty works she will be missed

She has been missed for 10 years.
Why should it be such a big deal? I mean, Mother Teresa died a week after but her death was so overshadowed by Diana. I don't get it.
I think people have grieved enough. Ten years man, let her rest. I hate having to force myself to feel unhappy every year.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
I was like three years old when she died so its not that sad to me.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
I remember looking at a coin, and how they changed after. It has been 10 years, but the media does put a lot of emphasis on these things.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Holy ****, seriously...

WHO THE HELL CARES ANYMORE???????

(apart from those that knew her personally of course, gotta feel sorry for them)
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
You know, I'm not being heartless or anything but I really dont care and I dont know anyone else who does either, my mum watched the news when she first died (while I watched cartoons) but thats it.
Get over it.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
I'm sick of all the public and media outpourings of fake grief that have been going on for the last few months. It was 10 years ago, noone apart from the people who knew her personally can actually feel sad after that length of time. Sure, she did charity work but so do loads of other people who aren't covered in the media.

Why can't the Royal family mourn and everyone else keep the hell out and stop pretending to feel sad about it?
Not being nasty..........well thats a lie i am, but who cares really?!?

She is dead and has been for 10 freeking years?!? LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucking hell, let the whore rest, fucks sake, every fucking day you hear about fucking Diana! shitting hell, it's so fucking stupid, she's been dead ten years! Enough is enough!
Last edited by Alix_D at Aug 31, 2007,
Ok well we don't have to grieve, but we can show some tact.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by SmarterChild
Why can't the Royal family mourn and everyone else keep the hell out and stop pretending to feel sad about it?

Because most people have political correctness too far up their asses.
Did anyone see the Princess Diane Memorial concert and the sound was bollocks etc? That was real car crash television.

/Jason Manfield
NOPE.
This really has gotten old. The first thing I heard when the news was on just after I woke up was about this and I just shook my head because it's just stupid that this needs to be brought every year and all this stupid conspiracy crap too. It's quite frankly......just sad.
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
I remember I was staying over at my grandmas house and saw it on the news while I was eating my coco-pops. Strange, that's the only memory I have from before I was 13 (I'm 16 now).
Last edited by akaDan at Aug 31, 2007,
Not to sound mean or anything, but tbh i didn't care when she died in the first place, never mind now.

Honest truth.
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
10 years now? I bet she's just ripe to be cracked open again....
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
You're about a 10th as bad as those people who RIP Dime all the time.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
She had a Beanie Baby named after her, I think that was plenty.
Last edited by Arthur Curry at Aug 31, 2007,
i like the version of candle in the wind with diffrent lyrics written for her its a nice song

i can see people not caring oh well
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
Quote by break-me-in
You're about a 10th as bad as those people who RIP Dime all the time.

haha yea
i hate those guys cant they just let him be at rest
Don't have to grieve, but you can show some tact.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
Why should it be such a big deal? I mean, Mother Teresa died a week after but her death was so overshadowed by Diana. I don't get it.
Probably because Princess Diana's death was a story. Nonetheless, it doesn't give reason to have more honoring towards the death of Princess Diana. I don't hear about Mother Teresa nearly as much in the news as Diana. It is somewhat inane.
Quote by the agony scene
haha yea
i hate those guys cant they just let him be at rest

I didn't actually mean it in that way at all. But I understand your point.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I remember being 4 at the time. It was 6:30 in the morning and i rushed upstairs and wke my parents. They were like"WTF r u doin?" and i was like "A princess died". They were somewhat shocked when they heard the full story.
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Quote by break-me-in
I didn't actually mean it in that way at all. But I understand your point.

oh no i meant it gets annoying
but then came back to the point with something that one may read and be like "oh man hes right im not gunna do that no more"
Lets cry for the princess, born into riches or married (w/e) into riches!

Why do people care?
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Holy necroposting Batman!

It's been ten years! You didn't know her personally and you're from Canada!

Just give it a rest. I wouldn't want people making such a big deal of my death 10 years after I passed. I doubt you would. I bet you don't make such a big deal about your own relatives dying

People get really famous and "overrated" after they die. Seriously guys just leave it and her alone
ok well i dont understand it. people get all upset if someone famous dies, but laugh when some one else dies. yes its sad that princess diana died, but its been 10 years!!!
sup?
It's sad she died - she did a lot of good from her position.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
i wasnt born in canada i was born in reading england and moved here when i was 7 i lost my accent tho
Quote by campbell92
I still think it's a shame she died, any death in those circumstances is sad. Felt really sorry for Princes William and Harry at the time, still do - seeing their dead mother in the papers all the time. R.I.P.
...Bleep Bloop...
Page 1 of 2