You only get one. I wouldn't get it, though. It's severely overpriced.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
it says OR for a reason

oops beat me to it

I agree with him thats way too much for a cab made out of particle board. You're paying for the name.
Last edited by livrockdie at Aug 31, 2007,
1960A or 1960B cab is the way to go with Marshall.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
1960A or 1960B cab is the way to go with Marshall.

k cool I'll search it
Quote by giver1124
k thx.. well im not getting them was just looking around for a marshall

you do realise they're cabinets? just big boxes with speakers in them, not actual amps
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
you do realise they're cabinets? just big boxes with speakers in them, not actual amps

yeah lol. im also getting a head
Protip: Marshall MG is solid state, and grossly overpriced for what it does. When most people talk about Marshall, they don't mean these amps.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
The marshall isn't going to be any louder than the flextone that you have. Why bother?

And it is gonna sound crap.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

sigh.. i might just end up getting a randall or fender amp till i can afford a better marshall
your flextone is actually miles ahead of the marshall mg. stick with what you have or save your better.

edit: DO NOT get a crap amp until you can save up for a better marshall, where's the sense in that. keep the money you have and KEEP ON SAVING. it's pointless buying an amp worse than what you already have then starting the saving process over again.

edit2: by the way what music do you play and what are your favourite bands? marshall might not even suit you at all.
Last edited by Storm_Bringer_ at Aug 31, 2007,
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
your flextone is actually miles ahead of the marshall mg. stick with what you have or save your better.

edit: DO NOT get a crap amp until you can save up for a better marshall, where's the sense in that. keep the money you have and KEEP ON SAVING. it's pointless buying an amp worse than what you already have then starting the saving process over again.

k thx for advice.. 1 more question xD.. Do you think a Fender frontman would be better than my line 6 flextone
lord no. a fender frontman is a beginner amp found in starter packs. the flextone is an intermediate amp. as good as some lower end tube amps imo.
Lol @ this thread...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

ok. a marshall jcm800 would be great for you then. check ebay for them, see what they are going for and then start saving. alternatively you could have a look at the marshall DSL401 (and trust me, 40w's tube is all you'll ever need, it'll be just as loud as your flextone or louder)
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
ok. a marshall jcm800 would be great for you then. check ebay for them, see what they are going for and then start saving. alternatively you could have a look at the marshall DSL401 (and trust me, 40w's tube is all you'll ever need, it'll be just as loud as your flextone or louder)

K cool. thanks alot
peavey windsor. just add a pedal.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by FRDesign
I agree, a JCM800 is perfect for what you play.

yep its gonna take me a while but i think imma get it