alright, i feel really low doing this but i haven't done any summer work and school is in like three days so i'm pretty much fucked unless the pit can help me.

has anyone read the book "dead man walking" ?

i have a bunch of questions on it and i just did not read the book. i'm not a lazy person and i would have read it but i had a two jobs all summer so it was tough to have any free time.

any help?
i've read summaries and junk but they're specific questions because my teacher is an asshole.
Quote by fenderdude06
i've read summaries and junk but they're specific questions because my teacher is an asshole.

just try your best to read it. skim through the pages.

also, try to find the book online, or on torrents. and then just press ctrl + f (find) and type in the keywords of the question.
Quote by LtdB254
just try your best to read it. skim through the pages.

also, try to find the book online, or on torrents. and then just press ctrl + f (find) and type in the keywords of the question.

Jst say you were too busy drinkin and havin a good time, then walk out, smoke a few joints with some mates and come back in

Worked for me.
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
i hate how all you idiots post in a thread when you have nothing to contribute to it. thanks from all of the people who helped.

if someone HAS READ THE BOOK and could help me out with the questions i would be so grateful. it's only about 8 or 9 questions.
What are the questions?
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
sparknotes.com or google it
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by fenderdude06
have you read it?

I think ive read some of it, im sure of it.
Quote by ep1kz
i don't get what you mean. would you be answer some questions about the book?

one question is

explain the responsibility and role each of the following persons had in the executions carried out in the book: the government officials, robert willie and patrick sonnier, and the state officials who carry out the executions.
sounds like your ****ed. why not phone a friend who has the same teacher. and either get the answer from them or beat it out of them... with a hammer
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
i don't know anyone's phone numbers or emails that go to my school.

please, if anyone has read this crappy book and can help me out, it would be appreciated.