well me and this girl have been through so much together and now we are taking a break because she's not been feeling right in the relation ship and i've been so torn up over it because i love her so much.

idk what i'm looking for here, advice, comments? idk i'm just so torn up. i just sent her this because i can't talk to her at the moment but what do you think. it's truely from the heart

sami since we've been off the phone i've been thinking about how much you mean to me and just thinking about not being with you is making me hurt and cry so much. that sounds really gay but it's true. i don't know what i did to question you going out with me but i hate myself for whatever it was that i did. sami i would do anything to be with you forever no lie sami. i've never felt the way i feel about you and i love it. i love you sami everytime i see your name picture whatever i just hate thinking about not being with you. you mean so much to me babe and i never want to let you go no matter what you think or how you feel about me. sami i think your so perfect and i would never want to change you or replace you. i would do anything for you just to make you happy even if it meant me not being happy. i really just can't stop thinking about you and everytime i do i get real sad because i don't think your going to want to be with me. i hate so many things about myself and i think you are starting to hate me to. sami you could never do anything for me to not love you as much as i do, i really mean it. this probably seems like the most pathetic thing i could do to try to get you back but i would be laying down crying if i didn't get to tell you this. and i mean every word of it. i want to be with you every second of everday and when i'm not i hate it. sami i would change everything about myself to get back with you. you honestly have no idea how much you mean to me and how much i care for you. i just love you so much and i hate thinking about me not being with you, i probably sound so desparate too because you can get another boyfriend in a second that's probably a million times better than me in every way and i'm the total opposite, but im not trying to sound desparate i just want you to know how much i care for you and always will. even if you hate me sami i could never hate you and i would never be able to let you go no matter how hard i tried.
Quote by Macbethstx
well me and this girl have been through so much together and now we are taking a break because she's not been feeling right in the relation ship and i've been so torn up over it because i love her so much.

idk what i'm looking for here, advice, comments? idk i'm just so torn up. i just sent her this because i can't talk to her at the moment but what do you think. it's truely from the heart

Dude it happens. I've had it happen

Though funny story, another few month after we got back together and have been toger for a long long time now.
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
You're clearly some 13 year old kid who hasn't built up his defenses yet, so naturally you're going to give your heart completely. But listen, just stop it. You're going to look back at this and that whole cliche-filled, bullshit paragraph you just showed us and be embarrassed for yourself. I'm going through second-hand embarrassment just reading it myself.

No girl respects a guy that goes out of his way to tell her he's crying about her. You're going at this all wrong. You just need to relax and give her her space. Find something better to do with your time, hang out with friends, hang out with other girls. Because believe it or not, if you don't act like a bitch about this, she'll come back to you. It's just the way girls are. They're attracted to unavailable guys. So stop making yourself so fucking available.

And take it to the relationship thread, you'll get called a bitch a lot less.
Never use technology to express your feelings to a girl or to do anyrhing that relates to a relationship. Advice given for the future.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
i smell a douchebag, and his name is arthurrrr. but i smell a pussy...and his name is macbeth
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Quote by Arthur Curry
You're clearly some 13 year old kid who hasn't built up his defenses yet, so naturally you're going to give your heart completely. But listen, just stop it. You're going to look back at this and that whole cliche-filled, bullshit paragraph you just showed us and be embarrassed for yourself. I'm going through second-hand embarrassment just reading it myself.

No girl respects a guy that goes out of his way to tell her he's crying about her. You're going at this all wrong. You just need to relax and give her her space. Find something better to do with your time, hang out with friends, hang out with other girls. Because believe it or not, if you don't act like a bitch about this, she'll come back to you. It's just the way girls are. They're attracted to unavailable guys. So stop making yourself so fucking available.

As blunt as that was, I have to agree. I remember reading stuff from less than a year ago and being embarassed that I ever thought that way. (I'm 14 btw)

My only advice is to not act like you're all available (as stated above). And try to get over it. It's not the end of the world.

And lastly, make sure she never sees this thread.
No offense, but...maybe next time you write a letter to save the love of your life, you'll use proper grammar to show her how much you care. And a wider vocabulary.
Dude, I've had this happen before and it sucks. But we got back toether (this was a few years ago) I sent her a smallnote but she didnt really respond. So I looked her in the eyes and told her that I loved her. It worked....very well
well lets see... Hmmm it's a game of cat and mouse. Do you want to be the mouse or the cat. Act like it's cool with you. she'll start to think twice and if she doesn't come back, so what there are 300,000,000 more people out there in the US. Find one. Don't sweat it. It's not like your marrying her.

I say this honestly and we've all been there. Don't pursue her, let her pursue you and if she doesn't then find someone else.
i'll tell you what my dad told me after i had a 3+ year relationship end "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was."
a great quote and some of the best advice i have ever gotten

though i'm sure you're like 13 and "dated" the girl for like a month...

btw: you said "sami" 8 times in that weird piece of literature...it was really annoying me
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Last edited by RageAgainst... at Aug 31, 2007,
Dude if you really love her than don't give up I totally know how you feel. I mean sure there are other girls, but there's only one that you know you love so far right? It worked for me, My best advice: TALK TO HER DIRECTLY, oh and the mushy love letter probably weont help, probably wont hurt but definitely wont help
Quote by Arthur Curry

damn dude.

This guy is pissed off. I'd GTFO
No, get out right now. The letter is terrible - it will make the whole situation worse. Never admit you're crying. In fact, stop crying.

There are so many things wrong with this situation man, get out and start fresh.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Quote by Penguinarmy
Dude it happens. I've had it happen

Though funny story, another few month after we got back together and have been toger for a long long time now.

same thing happened here, now we're going on seven months and we are doing great!
Man sort your bloody horomones out, we've all been through the "love" situation....we really dont know what we are saying when we say "sami i would do anything to be with you forever no lie sami".

if you wanted her so badly and arent vying for attention online to try and numb your emotion, then you would be out there trying to get her back. Alternativley, you could have explianed oyur situation better and asked for a specific piece of advice in the relationship thread!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Dude your're on UG, so I'm guessing you play guitar. You should play her a really sad love song like Death Cab's "I Will Follow You into the dark" or Rogue Wave's "Temporary" or My Morning Jacket's "Golden" or whatever hell even Hey there delilah (I dont know what you listen to) This probably sounds like really lame advice. Hahaha ok sure but after I played her DMB's "Crash into Me" (you should be a good singer that helps) she started crying and then thats when I lost my virginity and it was amazing. We've been together for 2 years. I loved her and wouldn't let it go, and now I'm with her. Just don't be a ****in pussy, man. PEACE!
tru dat RageAgainst...

Also, acting like it is cool with you is part of that. Its not like your not allowed to talk to her after a few weeks. But leave her alone...

"Do what needs to be done."- Me.
well i'm not 13 like you guys thing i'm 17 turning 18 and we've been dating for almost two years now. thanks for it, me and her have a pretty open relationship so i'm not worried about the crying part but as for doing it over myspace this is liket he first time i've ever had to do it over myspace i usually tell her something persoonal liek that in person or atleast if i have to on the phone.

that venting on her got a lot of stress off my back. and trust me playing it cool doesn't work because she knows how much i care about her even without reading that.
Wel I'm 17 too and I know how you feel this girl I'm with now (whohopefully I'll be with til the day I die) is my fifth girlfriend. I ****ed up before but alll those times I just liked her and didnt love her.
Quote by Macbethstx
well i'm not 13 like you guys thing i'm 17 turning 18 and we've been dating for almost two years now. thanks for it, me and her have a pretty open relationship so i'm not worried about the crying part but as for doing it over myspace this is liket he first time i've ever had to do it over myspace i usually tell her something persoonal liek that in person or atleast if i have to on the phone.

that venting on her got a lot of stress off my back. and trust me playing it cool doesn't work because she knows how much i care about her even without reading that.

Don't do it electronically or over the phone. Talk to her, the good ol fashioned way
i know five star that's how i usually do it but tonight there was no way of hanging out with her and she didn't have her phone on her and i would have waited but i really needed get that off my chest even if she couldn't read it.
Quote by Macbethstx

well you're acting like you're 13...i don't care how much you "love" some girl, you shouldn't come off as so pathetic and desperate. it's not going to change her mind if she hears you talking about how she could easily find somebody so much better than you and all that self loathing bull****...if she wants space give her some ****ing space...that letter definately hurt your case a lot more than it helped it

i've been through a rather ugly break up recently and i was with the girl for a year and a half longer than you 2 were...so i know you feel like **** and all but you can't go about it the way you currently are...it won't end well
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Macbethstx

Im in the exact same situation...

My gf is unhappy and wants to experience stuff so on a break.. it sucks!
relationship thread
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...