Hey, im a Bass player/vocalist from Calgary looking to start/join a band. Im 16, and have been playing for 2 years. I can provide my own transportation, and gear too. Heers some of the projects I would want to start:

1. An "old school" black metal band with realy thrashy riffs, simaler too early Bathory, Profanatica, Mayhem, Venom, Darkthrone, or Hellhamer. Or alternativly raw, fast, cristrapping, hatred filled black metal simaler to Funeral Mist, Deathspell Omega, Marduk, Archgoat, Anatus, Sargiest, Temple ov Baal, or Satanic Warmaster. I can also do preety good black metal vocals...

2. A technical death metal band, not over the top technical like Necrophagist, but more so on the lines of Cryptopsy, Gorguts, Pestilence, or even Akercocke.

3. this project ive been most intrested in strarting, think Doom Metal like Electrical Wizard, combined with Napalm Death-ish Grindcore and infused with some Sluge metal like Dystopia, and Acid Bath with hints of hardcore punk and black metal. sounds fun eh?

Send me a PM if your intrested.
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
Last edited by grim_necro_kvlt at Sep 2, 2007,
bvmp
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
I like the sound of the last one, but you live in Calgary and I in Toronto.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
That sucks
decomposed state"