Poll: do you hate it when people are obsessed with celebrities?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you hate it when people are obsessed with celebrities?
yes
96 89%
no
12 11%
Voters: 108.
OMFG, Paris Hilton went shopping today at 1:57 guyz!!!
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
yes; but it is afterall, their own goddamn lives.
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
But I hate it more when news agencies get obsessed with them, and rank stories about, for example, Paris Hiltons new dog over, say, an unexpectedly sunny day in Nebraska. Which i would find more interesting.
Quote by Garret.

lmao
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
Quote by MightyAl
But I hate it more when news agencies get obsessed with them, and rank stories about, for example, Paris Hiltons new dog over, say, an unexpectedly sunny day in Nebraska. Which i would find more interesting.

More like paris hilton's new dog is given more coverage than the American troops fighting for their lives in Iraq.
haha
No, because I don't make friends with that kind of people.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by Garret.

OMG OMG OMG
i hope she gets hit by a car
and then the car stops on top of her
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
I f\/ckin hate all that celebrity bullsh|t <.<
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by MightyAl

yes I HATE THAT! they are pointless.
sup?
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
More like paris hilton's new dog is given more coverage than the American troops fighting for their lives in Iraq.

Also true. But weather slightly out of the ordinary is still more newsworthy than some idiot getting a new dog(that they will no doubt tire of in under a month).
It's damn annoying.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
you need to stop making so many threads, this is #44 since you joined in june. and you really need to change your ****ing sig...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
you need to stop making so many threads, this is #44 since you joined in june. and you really need to change your ****ing sig...

why? to both statements.
sup?
Wha... what is this?

Necromancy?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Idols have a function in society, one way or another, but I would never idolize someone myself.
It's good that people have someone they look up to, but I don't see the function of worshiping make-up goddesses...

My opinion, ofc.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
If certain individuals are stupid enough to obssess over celebrities, let them do it. It doesn't affect you does it?
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by RageAgainst...

Kindly get lost.
If James Hetfield died one day and at the same time lady*cough*lord gaga shows her boobs.

Number 2 is going to get 99% of the coverage.
Well, to a degree I find it ridiculous. I mean, I read about people I like. For instance, I've read articles about Boards Of Canada and heard them talk about their personal lives, etc.

But I do find it almost depressing when TMZ or E! News (I'm not exaggerrating, I really saw this) spends a couple minutes of television time just reporting that Miley Cyrus was seen shopping.
Quote by RageAgainst...

to be fair it was june 07...
God I think it's creepy...

Wait does Kensai count as a celeb?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.