Yess
45 35%
Noo
59 46%
???
23 18%
Voters: 127.
Page 1 of 2
Hey ug im just wonder this ever happens to you?

like you wear like an iron maiden or a children of bodom or any band shirt and one of your retarded friends say your emo?

Plus me friends most listens to hip hop and soft rock

one of my friends thinks hanger 18 is the only metal song,he listens to mostly hip hop and says metal is one of his favourite genres

the other one just listens to ac/dc and rat and hip hop
Last edited by The Warlokk at Aug 31, 2007,
Emo wears COOL t-shirts like MCR or Falloutboys

So no...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Metal doesn't seem to be disrespected here unless it's the only thing people listen to. But I've heard some people say dumber things. This one time I played some Pantera for my friend and he got all pissed and said it was screamo. Like a week later we're talking about music on AIM and he mentions how much he likes Pantera all of a sudden.
A mate of mine was once asked why he wore a Metallica T shirt if he didn't skateboard.
Truly, the world is chock-full of frickin' idiots.
Totally dude. I hate it when people call me a rocker also. That's just retarded. Even if you wear a shirt with a skull (misfits) you are automatically emo, if you have a mohawk you are goth. People are stupid

Cuz Maiden and Bodom are so emo >.>
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
People are dumb. Get used to it.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Yeah, Like Wtf.

I wear my Taking Back Sunday shirt and everyone is like, "you are so emo"
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
Yeah, Like Wtf.

Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by Garret.
Yeah, Like Wtf.

Does it really matter? If you let narrow minded idiots stereotype you when you know they're wrong, why worry about it? Does it really affect you that badly?
It's happened to me, though not by my friends. My school is full of idiots who don't know sh*t about music.
Quote by Alix_D
If you have a mohawk you're punk, duh.

Or a trendy asshole..

I see some gay model people with real mohawk (shaven on sides). I listen to a lot of music, not just punk. Mostly heavy metal, punk, classic rock, hard rock, and new wave... Nothing close to emo yet I am called emo or goth. I listen to some Cure
Wearing those shirts doesn't disqualify you from being emo.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by paulvxD
Or a trendy asshole..

I see some gay model people with real mohawk (shaven on sides). I listen to a lot of music, not just punk. Mostly heavy metal, punk, classic rock, hard rock, and new wave... Nothing close to emo yet I am called emo or goth. I listen to some Cure

I love mohawks

And The Cure are divine
No.

Just remind him that commenting on another guy's clothing is kind of gay.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by mr. riff
It's happened to me, though not by my friends. My school is full of idiots who don't know sh*t about music.

Even the band students?

Don't feel bad anyway, TS. Accept your emo-ness and be like "yeah well ... I'm a happy emo!"

That should show them.
Sent from my iPad.
Metal-heads are some of the most defensive people I know. Can't say anything around em.
Quote by E Daws
No.

Just remind him that commenting on another guy's clothing is kind of gay.

No it's not. What's wrong with saying "hey dude I like your new bandshirt. Did you get it at the show last night?" Or some crap like that?
Quote by The Warlokk
Hey ug im just wonder this ever happens to you?

like you wear like an iron maiden or a children of bodom or any band shirt and one of your retarded friends say your emo?

Plus me friends most listens to hip hop and soft rock

one of my friends thinks hanger 18 is the only metal song,he listens to mostly hip hop and says metal is one of his favourite genres

the other one just listens to ac/dc and rat and hip hop

grow a pair
I usually get stoner from my non-music friends when I wear band t-shirts more than emo which is pretty weird considering I'm straight-edge...
Quote by qotsa1278
Metal-heads are some of the most defensive people I know. Can't say anything around em.

haha you should see me when my girlfriend puts Hawthorne Heights on. and to the dude with the taking back sunday shirt and i bet its a "slim fit" T too huh?
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Last edited by otherkid at Aug 31, 2007,
well...where i come from was like THE emo place, tehre was a few true metal heads, me and a few of my friends, like 10 of us, then the biggest local band who was punk/emo (my friends were a part of) started playingmetal cuz they got bored of playing wat ppl wanted...now EVERY emo kid doesn't have a huge comeb over, and tehy always wear an iron maiden shirt....i'm starting to think iron maiden is emo, even tho i love them, but it's only when i see one of them wearing a COB shirt that i get pissed off, if you go to their myspace or watever it's like falloutboy, emo band, screamo band, emo band, bullet for my valentine IRON MAIDEN CHILDREN OF BODOM, emo band, screamo band....as long as you know you're a metalhead, who cares
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by Surfer Rosa
grow a pair

What does this have to do with "growing a pair"?
Quote by ChaoticVengence
well...where i come from was like THE emo place, tehre was a few true metal heads, me and a few of my friends, like 10 of us, then the biggest local band who was punk/emo (my friends were a part of) started playingmetal cuz they got bored of playing wat ppl wanted...now EVERY emo kid doesn't have a huge comeb over, and tehy always wear an iron maiden shirt....i'm starting to think iron maiden is emo, even tho i love them, but it's only when i see one of them wearing a COB shirt that i get pissed off, if you go to their myspace or watever it's like falloutboy, emo band, screamo band, emo band, bullet for my valentine IRON MAIDEN CHILDREN OF BODOM, emo band, screamo band....as long as you know you're a metalhead, who cares

Just because they have the hair doesn't mean they are not allow to listen to those bands...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by paulvxD
What does this have to do with "growing a pair"?

Grow up and understand that a lot of people don't know as much about rock music as you and will just call you emo for wearing a metal t-shirt. I mean who cares they don't know what they're talking about.
Quote by bequickorbedead
I usually get stoner from my non-music friends when I wear band t-shirts more than emo which is pretty weird considering I'm straight-edge...

What the hell kinda music or stereotype is stoner? Anybody can and does do drugs. I bet the "gangstas" and w/e do drugs more than your typical metalhead.

It's all just stereotypes.. They're annoying, don't worry too much about it
Quote by Surfer Rosa
Grow up and understand that a lot of people don't know as much about rock music as you and will just call you emo for wearing a metal t-shirt. I mean who cares they don't know what they're talking about.

lol. The guy who said "grow a pair" should grow up.
Quote by merfsullivan
Wearing those shirts doesn't disqualify you from being emo.

Yeah, but he's saying that people call him emo based on the shirt that he's wearing.
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Quote by ChaoticVengence

yes because everyone needs to listen to only one genre of music.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Page 1 of 2