Alright, so today I logged on to my bands myspace and there were like 800 freind requests. I added them all, and I figured, I might as well comment all of them for more publicity, and just being nice in general. So I go and click "see friends" and theres like 37 pages of people. Is there anyway just to comment them all in one run? Because it's getting tiresome copying and pasting, and then somtimes you have to put in that verification code. Is this possible? Or just wishful thinking on my part?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Wow you got 800 friends? Are you an extra ordinary cool manboy?
Use teh glorious power of the bulletin to say hi to everyone lolz
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
Probably wishful thinking I'm afraid. Mass comments are not enabled at all since the costs far outweigh the benefits. Sure, it's convenient, but think of all the asswipes on myspace who would love to spam the crap out of everyone. Point made.
No it's just my bands myspace, and havn't been on it in 3 days or something, and I just uploaded a new song... which is absolutly horrible quality.... but I think that explains why I got so many. Anyways, is there a way to just send a comment to everyone easily?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

Quote by CaptainOfSmug
No it's just my bands myspace, and havn't been on it in 3 days or something, and I just uploaded a new song... which is absolutly horrible quality.... but I think that explains why I got so many. Anyways, is there a way to just send a comment to everyone easily?

Bulletins (sp?) FTW!!
i bet you that at least 750 of them are the stupid "click here to see more of my pictures" profiles
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by ChaoticVengence
i bet you that at least 750 of them are the stupid "click here to see more of my pictures" profiles

Well that could be... but isn't all myspace like that? And I guess I could post just hordes of bulletins, but that seems like kinda a very annoying thing to do, and I know a lot of people do it for friends or whatever. Meh, I might just ditch the idea, to much work haha.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero