Alright, I don't know if this is the right forum, but how do you record something onto your comp? Also, I will delete this if you can redirect me to another thread.
Usually the riffs and recording forums is where you need to be, but since I'm here, what do you have to record with?
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Just get a small microphone, USB port is all you need, and download Audacity off the internet. That's what I use and it's not bad quality.
Well If your recording just the guitar, then there are two easy methods to do this.

A) Plug the guitar directly into your sound card. This is the cheapest method considering that all you need is a 1/8 to 1/4 adapter.... but depending on your sound card, it probably won't sound all that great.

or

B) You can go through an interface, which will cost some money (from $100 to you don't want to know), but an interface will plug directly into your computer via USB or Firewire and it gives you much better quality sound.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
I don't mean to impose on this thread, but I have a blog similiar to this in my profile and I was wondering someone could give me a simple yet detailed description on how this process works and what I need to hook up.
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)