for my lit class we have this project for out unit in mythology where we had to choose one archetype and get three gods that present that archetype from 3 different cultures
i chose the ruler/creator so far i have
greek:zeus
nors: Odin

i need one more froma different culture, and dont say Jupiter cause i already asked and she said no since it was practically the same as zeus
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Shiva?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
no hermes is not a ruler/creator...
Or you could maybe try looking into Zoroastrianism. I forget whos who in that though.
Amun, Egyptian god of creation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amun

if it doesn't have to be ruler/creater then you should go for osiris or Ra tho...(both egypytian)
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by C.C. Deville
no hermes is not a ruler/creator...

Zeus isn't either. He's one of 3 deities that have equal control over their own separate areas.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
ah, haha the nors gods are really kick ass
technically Zeus isnt a creator or ruler. well he rules but he didnt create the earth in the sense that that was Gaia or however u spell it. anywho another god that fits that is Amun which was already said
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
Lol, do Amun. One creation story of his is that he jacked off and from that came the first humans. What a badass. And Odin totally rules. Zeus wasn't the creator. It was Chaos, who bore Gaia, Tartarus, Erebus, Eros, and Nyx. Who the bore a hellaton more people until it eventually reached Zeus, who killed his dad. woah. Mythology rules.