Page 1 of 4
So theirs this guy at school hes been going to my school since 5th grade. Hes like one of the biker guys that would always wear fox and biking companies and stuff. He has always been an freaking ass to everyone always putting people down. He pushes us and stuff the only reasoon we never do anything to him is because he hasnt seriously hurt us but this guy pisses me off so much. I just got into high school and saw him there he dyed his hair blonde got a lip piercing wears big gangster clothes now and he has the nerve to come up to me and call me an emo fagget. He pushes me and says cut your hair you fagget. Or I walk bym hot girls and he says your sister called she wants her pants back ill just give the faggg the finger. Hes like this to everyone and he gets all the girls. I seriously want to **** this guy up so bad. I have cool flippy hair. ANd he has some dragonball z **** going on. He has the nerve to call us faggots. Gahh what do you say pit. Know any idiots like this. What should we do take action or wait till he ****s more.
i hate people like that, the sad thing.. like 3 years ago that was me. but im not like that at all anymore. people call me emo and a girl just cuz i have long hair... its not even that long. it just goes to the top of my shoulders and the top of my mouth in front.

edit: the kick in the balls sounds good
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
haha cool flippy hair?

just tell him to stop...

if he doesn't listen then i would beat the crap out of him but that's just me.

OR you could do the civil thing and ignore him.
When given a completely rational, unbiased scenario such as this, the answer should be obvious.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I am going to **** him up some day, When hes alone because fags like him dont play fair. and since he has all the mexican gangsters and white wannabe gangsters behind him and preppy stuck up cheerleader friends.
Quote by Retrobution
I have cool flippy hair. ANd he has some dragonball z **** going on.

Go on...
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Seriously, beat him up and he may leave you alone, and if he doesn't just do it again in front of people

Or don't whine about it and get on with it, schools **** for 99% of the school going population at some point
You're very lucky to get through school without a bad memory
Yeah I get called emo too the world is full of labels ill admit sometimes its hard to stop labeling people but seriously all the ****ing time. He deserves major ass kicking.
murder
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Seriously just walk up to him next time you see him and lay his ass out.
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
man, you really need to calm down.

this is life. there are cool people and not so cool people. just deal with it.
Quote by Retrobution
and he gets all the girls.

He wins. You lose.

Next.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
well its been going on for a long time ive really kept it in for a long time. Ive asked him to stop, THe fagg sent a kid to the emergency room. One of those asian kids thats is really smart and quiet. He beat him up for no apparent reason.
You are way too obsessed with your hair.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Retrobution
I seriously want to **** this guy up so bad.

Coming out of the closet and being a whiny bitch in one post? Awesome!

STOP WITH ALL THE WHINY THREADS. GROW UP AND LEARN TO IGNORE HIM
Or just grow up?

Welcome to life, not everyone is going to be a little cheerleader for you. It sucks, big deal, everyone goes through it at one point in life. There will always be people putting you down just ignore them.

You think fighting him would solve this? hahaha, no, if you lose, your in deeper problems then before, if you win, he brings his friends and pounds you down putting you in the same situation as now, ignore him and act your age, might as well start it sooner or later.

Cool flippy hair is on oxymoron by the way..
Last edited by Cpt.Bones at Aug 31, 2007,
its not how you dress that defines you its how you act. stooping to his level...tut tut tut
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Turn the tables on him. Throw insults back at him if it really matters to you that much.
Or, as aforementioned, grow up.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Retrobution
So theirs this guy at school hes been going to my school since 5th grade. Hes like one of the biker guys that would always wear fox and biking companies and stuff. He has always been an freaking ass to everyone always putting people down. He pushes us and stuff the only reasoon we never do anything to him is because he hasnt seriously hurt us but this guy pisses me off so much. I just got into high school and saw him there he dyed his hair blonde got a lip piercing wears big gangster clothes now and he has the nerve to come up to me and call me an emo fagget. He pushes me and says cut your hair you fagget. Or I walk bym hot girls and he saysyour sister called she wants her pants back ill just give the faggg the finger. Hes like this to everyone and he gets all the girls. I seriously want to **** this guy up so bad. I have cool flippy hair. ANd he has some dragonball z **** going on. He has the nerve to call us faggots. Gahh what do you say pit. Know any idiots like this. What should we do take action or wait till he ****s more.

Well...do you wear tight pants? Just curious.

I say beat the guy up. He sounds like an asshole.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
in all fairness.....

you do have emo hair.
G - L - O - R - I - A is love.... my friend.
Quote by Retrobution
he gets all the girls.
it's a fact...teenage girls go for assholes/douches/pricks etc...if it's of any constellation, as you get older the girls do finally start to wise up with their choice of guys
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
it's a fact...teenage girls go for assholes/douches/pricks etc...if it's of any constellation, as you get older the girls do finally start to wise up with their choice of guys

The way a lot of people tell it, as women, they are still attracted to pricks.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
There was a kid like that in my school, but he's in juvy now, but you know what shut him up? someone beat the **** out of him, everyone was tired of his **** so it was bound to happen, you could listen to all these tools in here saying "grow up" and "stop bitching" but i understand your problem, if you think you can take him, kick his ass, in front of everyone. his little cronies wont back him up, especially if hes as much of a dick to them as he is to everyone else. You will feel ALOT better afterwards.
if everyone hates him u should have no problem finding enough ppl to beat him senseless.

oh and if u have long hair and fight a pansy, they will pull it. just a warning.
i <3 my gibson.

proud member of the anti-ibanez milita. my rg1570 was the crappiest guitar i've ever owned.

Quote by Rankles
Christ. I'd hate to see you break a pencil, you'd probably go on a killing spree.
Last edited by TimmyTrainwreck at Aug 31, 2007,
Quote by RageAgainst...

yesss.
i <3 my gibson.

proud member of the anti-ibanez milita. my rg1570 was the crappiest guitar i've ever owned.

Quote by Rankles
Christ. I'd hate to see you break a pencil, you'd probably go on a killing spree.
assholes are assholes.

i suggest you insult him as much as you can. or you can just say "you touch yourself at night"
I've come across a few guys like that, to be honest I just tried not to let it get to me. If he's just trying to call you names and annoy you he probably wants to see you react to it...

But hey as the others said a good kick to groin may also stop him from bothering you.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
He wins. You lose.

Next.

Srsly, +1

Just shoot up your school, dude.
haha
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Srsly, +1

Just shoot up your school, dude.

lol..or bomb it.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by MightyAl
I prescribe a kick in the balls, every 4 hours.

I suggest growing some balls.

Seriously, get over it. Wanna' beat **** into him? Go for it.
Celtic FootballClub1888
Quote by ep1kz
murder

Pwn his ass with a steak knife. Make sure your in a dark alley somewhere, and jump from a cardboard box and cut the bitch.

Or just make his life a living hell. Laxatives anyone?
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
Page 1 of 4