SO...a while ago on WoW some ass went on my account, got me suspended permanently so the CD key to create a new account doesnt work on that game, so my choice was to either A. buy a new game for 40-50 dollars or so, or B. buy a CD key online. So I went ahead and googled "WoW CD Key" and took the first site, it looked real enough, I ordered a CD key for 20 bucks, and it was supposed to be emailed to me within a half hour of the purchase, and it has been nearly 6 hours. The site is TGACN.com, if anyone can help me in anyway, that would be appreciated. And if you are thinking about posting something along the line of WARCRAFT IS SO NERDY GO CUT YOUR WRISTS, just go stroke your e-peen somewhere else, thanks.
Thats the thing....when i emailed their "help line" it said the email didnt exist, which was fishy
Attention
Dear customer,
We are now dealing with the technology problem on credits adding of our adminback system. The orders by credits after May 7th will be postponed until the problem is solved. And we suggest not making orders by credits. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the problem. When you have questions, feel free to let us know. You can ask on the Live Help or send us e-mail (sunshinegroup@hotmail.com)

maybe this is the problem?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
maybe this is the problem?

I didnt order by credits, i went by credit card, they are two different things
Quote by Themann810
I didnt order by credits, i went by credit card, they are two different things

I am well aware that the two are different, I just thought you may have payed by credits because you never really said that in your first post.

Also, it may be in your junk email folder. Did you check there?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
dude...all you need to do is play on a private server...as long as you have the game installed still you should be fine though i'm not completely sure about that
download WOWscape launcher (can't remember where i found it, sorry)

and try this server http://www.wowscape.net/register.php
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Click the live help link dude. And have some fun while your there, i just tried it and asked the chick why my dick is long.
Quote by RageAgainst...
dude...all you need to do is play on a private server...as long as you have the game installed still you should be fine though i'm not completely sure about that
download WOWscape launcher (can't remember where i found it, sorry)

and try this server http://www.wowscape.net/register.php

I thought private servers were illegal?
Private servers are terrible, you cant do any endgame instances or battlegrounds because a) theres only like 10 people on the server at all time, and b) if there is over 10 people on the server the server gets 2000 ping and crashes.

Just don't be cheap and pay for the real thing. :p
Quote by charvel_man
"My lovely lady lumps"
What the **** are lady lumps? What does she have, breast cancer?

Bacchus basses FTW!
www.japanvintageguitars.com
You should have called Blizzard immediately and gotten yourself unbanned. They are really good to me on D2 about it...and it's happened many many times
Quote by Garret.
I am well aware that the two are different, I just thought you may have payed by credits because you never really said that in your first post.

Also, it may be in your junk email folder. Did you check there?

yeah its not in my Junk Email folder, and I dont really want to play on a private server, im more interested playing on a public one like i used to
Quote by --ARES--

so is buying keys from someone other than blizzard.
i <3 my gibson.

proud member of the anti-ibanez milita. my rg1570 was the crappiest guitar i've ever owned.

Quote by Rankles
Christ. I'd hate to see you break a pencil, you'd probably go on a killing spree.
Quote by --ARES--
not completely sure but if you bought the game i really don't see it as morally wrong so it's ok by me

besides...i'm sure blizzard is fully aware of private servers and they're hasn't been action taken against them as far as i know
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
bloody wow. this game has ruined many a night out because my freinds wanted to stay in and play!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
UPDATE: the live help seems to be working (thanks guys) and the lady is saying i need a voice confirmation, which was never asked of me. but ill see how this goes
I'm asking "sabrina" for oral pleasure. I'll save it and send it to ya'll
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
haha... sabrina is the same lady i am talking to, she seems nice and she is telling me she will call me for the voice confirmation
I'm gonna ask her for anal insertion next
Quote by darkstar2466

Quote by MightyAl
hahahah oh my god she called me, she was nice but, she was asian....and like everything she said i had to ask her to repeat it...but i think im going to get my CD key.....
Welcome to www.tgacn.com, please wait a moment.....

Sabrina:How May I help you Today?

Sabrina said:
Hello, what can I do for you?

You said:
Well I have an issue

You said:
Can you help me?

Sabrina said:
ok,let's me try.

You said:
What kind of services do you offer?

Sabrina said:
we offer cdkey,timecard ,powerleveling and so on

You said:
By so on you mean oral pleasure correct?

Sabrina said:
what? i don't understand

You said:
You offer oral pleasures?

Sabrina said:
what is oral pleasure?

You said:
You know, mouth fun...

Sabrina said:
no,we don't offer this .

You said:
I'll pay extra for oral pleasures

You said:
Or butsecks

You said:
Wanna cyber?
Quote by darkstar2466

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by benco
The game is only 20 bucks these days dude..

Seriously.

And ****, play a game that doesn't suck complete balls.
Like Tremulous, or Counter-Strike Source.
Spiral Out
Quote by benco
The game is only 20 bucks these days dude..

Ha, he's right. So glad I don't play this.
I highly recommend that everyone interested in making money online join this site.

<3