Just because you play guitar does it mean you have to write songs? I see alot of people on here who say they start doing it like after a year of playing. I'm knew to guitar but I cant even imagine writing my own songs.(I'm no where close to a year of playing)
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
Playing guitar doesn't mean you have to write your own songs. However, if you keep playing, it will probably come naturally to you after a while.
iv played for like 5 years i havnt written a song but i do have like 500 riffs
Quote by njc69
iv played for like 5 years i havnt written a song but i do have like 500 riffs

+1

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
when i usually write stuff i have to put it into guitar pro or i'll 4get,but i dunno how to work the tempo on guitar pro and it comes out ****ed up. im thinking of getting a cassette recorder to record stuff
I'm only just now getting into playing, and I really haven't come up with anything in terms of lyrics. just don't have the inspiration to write anything that sounds good.

I'm studying odd scales and chords, though, if I'm ever driven to compose some instrumentals or something....