I have no idea why i'm really not looking forward to going to college, but everytime i think about going there, I despair. I kinda get panicky when i'm out of my comfort zone, Anyone else a bit bummed about college?

.marlin
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by Captain Insano
Your not thinking beer and pussy. I would try that.

He'll learn.

Oh, He'll learn.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by E Daws
He'll learn.

Oh, He'll learn.

With an avatar like that... I highly doubt it...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by Captain Insano

dude his titles ugs fatboy theres no pussy or beer
Quote by p.stick
With an avatar like that... I highly doubt it...

Hey, my avatar is a straight as they come!

Quote by the agony scene

Hey, No pussy.......

.....Mooore beer!

Help me to live.

im bummed about school(not hs) i feel trapped in school i cant do w/e i want and it takes me away from guitar unless i like go to the music room during lunch
Quote by the agony scene

You can be fat and get pussy, unfortunately it might be the hamburger instead of the prime rib, if you catch my drift.
Quote by flyingmarlin

Hey, No pussy.......

.....Mooore beer!

touche man touche
Quote by flyingmarlin
I have no idea why i'm really not looking forward to going to college, but everytime i think about going there, I despair. I kinda get panicky when i'm out of my comfort zone, Anyone else a bit bummed about college?

.marlin

Yes the comfort zone. I still have problems with it and and i kinda felt like that before starting college. But i learned to accept defeat otherwise live under a bridge.
just think of why your going to college. to make money!
Quote by the agony scene
touche man touche

And i do currently have a girlfriend * shock ! fat lad with a lady!*

so pussy and beer for sure

Help me to live.

I'm worried about going to college coz' all my mates are going to 6th form and i'll be totally alone...I ain't very sociable either so i'll probly make no mates and be an ultimate loser.
"Be Excellent To Each Other"
Last edited by our band rules at Aug 31, 2007,
dude dont worry about it, i just got done with my first week at ut and it is ****in awesome. i was kinda nervious because i graduated a year early so non of my friends r going to ut with me and i know no one.

my best advice is when u walk into ur class look for the hottest girl in there sit next to her and just talk to her because chances r she doenst know a whole lot of people either.

plus classes arnt too hard if u pay atention, take notes and study. college is the best time of ur life
Dont worry man, college is amazing, you just have to remember that 90% of the people know nobody else either. Once you meet a few people on the first day its alright. Just be really chatty and see who the person with the same interests as you that you would get along with is.

It'll be good trust me
Quote by _testament_
Go drink some fucking bleach, asshole.

Gear
Jackson RX10D - Fitted with a Bareknuckle Warpig
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Oh yeh, most of these people seem to be talking about university but since you're from Britain, you mean college for A levels, right?
"Be Excellent To Each Other"
Quote by Haggard_Cky
dude dont worry about it, i just got done with my first week at ut and it is ****in awesome. i was kinda nervious because i graduated a year early so non of my friends r going to ut with me and i know no one.

my best advice is when u walk into ur class look for the hottest girl in there sit next to her and just talk to her because chances r she doenst know a whole lot of people either.

plus classes arnt too hard if u pay atention, take notes and study. college is the best time of ur life

so so true. works everytime, especially in freshmen heavy classes like english comp and intro math classes.
college is pretty cool. It jst sucks this weekend because everyone I know left for labor day for some reason and I'm pretty much on my own for the weekend.
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Relax and be thankful you CAN go to college.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by our band rules
I'm worried about going to college coz' all my mates are going to 6th form and i'll be totally alone...I ain't very sociable either so i'll probly make no mates and be an ultimate loser.

This is kinda my situation

Quote by our band rules
Oh yeh, most of these people seem to be talking about university but since you're from Britain, you mean college for A levels, right?

yeah its a levels

Help me to live.

I worry a bit too, but college is a time to reinvent yourself, and I'm taking the opportunity by the horns. I move tomorrow /
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
I have also been worried about college, I start in the 11th at 1:15 in the afternoon . Beats 8:45 by a long way!

After the induction day(yesterday) I haven't been feeling so nervous about it. I just sort of regret the fact I'm doing Software Development because I'm good at it rather than anything to do with Music Tech.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Captain Insano

Exactly
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
well i had a "college visit" to penn state and i can see why they are the #7 party school in the nation alcohol is like water there. o and if u were wondering i was in the double digits for drinking shots of rum.
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
I worry about high school. I don't even want to think about college right now

Just be yourself. Make new friends on the first day so it won't be so hard later in the year. Most of the people around you are nervous too.

Quote by potcorn56
well i had a "college visit" to penn state and i can see why they are the #7 party school in the nation alcohol is like water there. o and if u were wondering i was in the double digits for drinking shots of rum.

Penn State is f*cking crazy now. My mom went there when it was "just a nice, respectible, good state college"
Last edited by thewho65 at Aug 31, 2007,
Quote by flyingmarlin

Hey, No pussy.......

.....Mooore beer!

QFT

I just started my sophomore year of college, don't worry it'll be sweet, and even if it isnt at first it will be, so far my year has been much better than my freshman year.
Quote by thewho65
I worry about high school. I don't even want to think about college right now

Just be yourself. Make new friends on the first day so it won't be so hard later in the year. Most of the people around you are nervous too.

Penn State is f*cking crazy now. My mom went there when it was "just a nice, respectible, good state college"

im going up there for another visit for like two days then off to pitt
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Nope, can't wait actually. Berklee here I come.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Metal_Rich
Beats 8:45 by a long way!

I have an 8:15...
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
I'm not in college, but yeah, I'm a little nervous about school (11th grade). I just moved and am starting out at a new school and don't know a single person.. that and my old school was 350 people, and my new one is 1500 and three floors. Gawd, does anyone ever get that terrible feeling at the end of the summer? Like every day is a rainy day and everything you do feels like **** type feeling?
Quote by Kekumba
I'm not in college, but yeah, I'm a little nervous about school (11th grade). I just moved and am starting out at a new school and don't know a single person.. that and my old school was 350 people, and my new one is 1500 and three floors. Gawd, does anyone ever get that terrible feeling at the end of the summer? Like every day is a rainy day and everything you do feels like **** type feeling?

Yep. I went through the same thing as you in high school. I remember that feeling well.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Kekumba
And let me guess, you miss that feeling now?

Hell no. It was the worst time of my life. HOWEVER, once I left for uni everything got better and I got over it
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.