Hey, I'm getting an Ibanez RG370DXL Left-Handed Electric Guitar http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBARG370DXL

And I was wondering if

IBZ INF3 (H) Neck PU

IBZ INFS3 (S) Mid PU

IBZ INF4 (H) Bridge PU

Were any good. If not what are some good pickups I can buy and put in.

I play Metal, but also blues and reggae.

-Austin
It's the bridge you should worry about. It's crap.

EDIT: does it have to be a trem?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

i've never tried that one, but my friend has got that guitar(i think..) and he switched the pickups to what he called "dimebag darrell" pickups, although i didn't know he had a specific kind made after him..but my guess is the one's it came with aren't that great. Hopefully that helps at all..
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Quote by electricsnake
i've never tried that one, but my friend has got that guitar(i think..) and he switched the pickups to what he called "dimebag darrell" pickups, although i didn't know he had a specific kind made after him..but my guess is the one's it came with aren't that great. Hopefully that helps at all..

LOL, I thinks its dimebucker that he is talking about... Dimebag didn't even use those pickups... The stock pickup is decent actually. (I have that guitar)

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Like said, that bridge is the reason you should not get that guitar. The Edge III is one of the crappiest vibratos out there. It will stay in tune for about the first three months, and then the knife edge gets worn down so much that it goes out of tune if you palm mute.
The good Ibanez trems are the Edge, Edge Pro, Lo-Pro Edge (not to be confused with the Lo-trs) and ZR. The Edge II and III, and the Lo-trs are crap.

And for pickups, check out www.guitarfetish.com. They have really nice pickups at insane prices. I'm gonna get a '59 and a Crunchy PAF for my Epi LP.