this website is so funny, has anyone else been on it?

http://maddox.xmission.com/
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

Its very famous.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
2001 called, they want their widespread internet fad back.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by BassistGal
Its very famous.

Yes. I like it.

Although, if Maddox (guy who writes it) saw the first post, he would probably vomit.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Funny stuff, but I have a feeling the dude is someone who complains all the time IRL.
Get off my lawn.
It is a genius site. He is a great satire writer. I wish he'd update more than once every 2 months.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by merfsullivan
2001 called, they want their widespread internet fad back.

They called you too?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by BlueGatorade
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=beat

does this remind anyone of a certain carlos mencia skit

it actually does, i just cant think of what episode
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

Quote by kwside95
it actually does, i just cant think of what episode

I wouldn't be suprised if it ended up being in a Mind of Mencia episode. Mencia can't think of his own jokes to save the world.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
I was about to be stupid and say no, Jimmy Page, but this website owns my soul.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE