Recently I have found that I am not who I always thought I was. For years, I have believed that I was one of you- a human. But with other humans I always felt like an outsider and/or loner. No one wanted to be my friend because I always wanted to play too aggressively for them. I was never more athletic than anyone else, but I found that my eyesight and hearing was alot better than everyone else's. I never thought anything of it though, and went on living life as I thought everyone did.

Today, I was playing WoW on my mom's computer, when I saw my dog sitting there. She (a beautiful golden retriever) was looking at me playing, entranced by my movements. I felt so attracted to her at that moment, that I remembered a trick that I heard some of the guys in my guild talking about. I left the room (followed faithfully by my beautiful girl, Sheba) and walked into the kitchen and got the peanut butter.

As you all probably know what happened, I will skip the details and get straight to the point: THIS EVENT CHANGED MY LIFE.

At that moment, I realized that animals are much more loving and caring and considerate about one's feelings than people are. Animals are loyal and love "getting down" as much as I do

Now I am more attracted to animals than I have ever been to humans, and with some online help, have found that I am really an animal trapped in a human's body. A majestic white wolf.

I am one with myself now.
should i report this?

yes i should

*reported*
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Awesome, im a wolf tooo! Lets go hunt some mother****ers in a pack man!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
O_o
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by shibbythestoner
Recently I have found that I am not who I always thought I was. For years, I have believed that I was one of you- a human. But with other humans I always felt like an outsider and/or loner. No one wanted to be my friend because I always wanted to play too aggressively for them. I was never more athletic than anyone else, but I found that my eyesight and hearing was alot better than everyone else's. I never thought anything of it though, and went on living life as I thought everyone did.

Today, I was playing WoW on my mom's computer, when I saw my dog sitting there. She (a beautiful golden retriever) was looking at me playing, entranced by my movements. I felt so attracted to her at that moment, that I remembered a trick that I heard some of the guys in my guild talking about. I left the room (followed faithfully by my beautiful girl, Sheba) and walked into the kitchen and got the peanut butter.

As you all probably know what happened, I will skip the details and get straight to the point: THIS EVENT CHANGED MY LIFE.

At that moment, I realized that animals are much more loving and caring and considerate about one's feelings than people are. Animals are loyal and love "getting down" as much as I do

Now I am more attracted to animals than I have ever been to humans, and with some online help, have found that I am really an animal trapped in a human's body. A majestic white wolf.

I am one with myself now.

I came
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
I want to mount you in an animal like fashion.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Yes, I am a wolf. So? I dont see any problem. I embraced my animal soul long ago and I am happy together with my boyfriend (who is a cute b/w wolf!). We have a ****ing lot of friends in and outside of the fandom and I am pretty slim and good looking.

But thanks anyway asshole. Go and watch your stupid anime **** while I have SEX with my boyfriend.
I hope you realize that your going STRAIGHT TO HELL.

Hope you like fire...
Quote by Seryaph
Hold your tongue!! Spare our ears your vile blaspheme.

Chuck Norris doesn't die. He triumphs.
I noticed your username has the word stoner in it. Did you get high and think this would be funnier than it was?

Anyway, I won't report this as spam though because I want to see how it plays out.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT