a song is developed for my own world
a song that is messed with a guitar's chord

so let me rap in a rock kind of way
and listen up what i'm about to say
just try to remember what i've said
welcome to my own world once again

ain no easy rappin over rock, getting along with the beat
i just need some guys playing good this ****
rap or rock? which is right and what is wrong?
where the **** do i belong?
so what if i am an MC?
and in a rock band?
i see what you see
i know what i've done

so let me rap in a rock kind of way
and listen up what i'm about to say
just try to remember what i've said
welcome to my own world once again

you already know what this is for
i've said it more than once before
this is for my world so listen up
this song is deticated to those who hate rap
those who think that rap is some **** that make a rhyme
but this **** mean something this time
rap is more than words
so once again welcome to my ****in world
BITCH
Rhymes
Above
Poetry
i do believe youre on the wrong site for peoples thought on your original rap "song"

my first thought was oh hell rap, second thought was to bash on you more than ive ever bashed anyone, and third thought was that it was to sad to make fun of
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
i do believe youre on the wrong site for peoples thought on your original rap "song"

my first thought was oh hell rap, second thought was to bash on you more than ive ever bashed anyone, and third thought was that it was to sad to make fun of

can u explain better?
i didn't get what u mean.
Rhymes
Above
Poetry
Quote by triple_X_maniac

Don't be a cunt...
well, it's really not good. at all. all the cussing--unneeded. it's really really really repetitive, and that makes it sound worse. the topic--i suppose COULD be used, but you really probably couldn't make a very good song out of it. my advice--crumple this up, and start over. don't mean to be harsh, but i'm not going to lie to you either. could you crit Anything but Love? it's on like the first page.
i guess i just wrote what i feel. i didn't thought anything, just lyrics were coming into my head and so i wrote them down. so nobody liked it at all?
Rhymes
Above
Poetry
to the above poster^^^^^

*reported*

Just because you are a close minded moron doesn't mean you have to try and flame someone for enjoying a different type of music. Rap is just as valid a form of music as rock or metal or whatever you listen to. I'd like to see you post up some lyrics, or even try to write a rap song, casue I know for a fact you won't be able to.

Look forward to your ban douchebag.
Quote by almostinnocent
i'm sorry is this ultimate-rap.com? DO NOT POST THAT RAP S**T EVER AGAIN. RAP IS FOR LOSERS!

^Warned.
This is not a pipe