Page 1 of 2
Right UG, first things first, im a guy. Was out at the pub with my mates having a laugh after they all went home it was 40 minutes until my bus comes. So i sat at my local area for chilling out (a.k.a 'St Nicks) and sparked up a cigirette. While i was sitting there these 3 (not very good looking) ned or chav or bams whatever you people call them came up to me and the first thing they said to me was "would you shag ma mate?" in there ****in bammy voice. After me saying no they asked for a spare smoke. Being a kind person i said no but offered to leave them 2s of mine. After we sat there for a while they kept on trying to get me to kiss them but i didnt really want to. In the end i just thought **** it maybe it will shut them up.

So after the first one who wasnt to bad i went on to second one, who was sitting across from me, rubbing her fingers between her legs and saying gingerly "come on big boy, you know you want some" and licking her top lip. Needless to say this was very unattractive because not only was she pig ugly, she was the fatist bitch i ever seen in my life. So after a while, and again to shut them up. I started to kiss her, when i did she pulled me over and the other 2 held me down as this fat one tried to unzip my jeans.

Needless to say at this point i was ****ting myself because they probably have like AIDs or something. But i was curled up in the fetal position, trying my hardest not to let them get at me. In the end, these 2 other guys and a girl came along and they started to molest the guys, we all got in a big fight and it was a good night.

Just wandering, any other guy ever been raped? Or close to it at least. I mean if they were hot i would of gladly gone for it, but these girls, honestly, id rather die. Anyways thoughts, opinions and stories people!
Quote by _testament_
Go drink some fucking bleach, asshole.

Gear
Jackson RX10D - Fitted with a Bareknuckle Warpig
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Dude, that sounds so **** <.<

If thats true i feel sorry for you...fat chavs..eewwww >.<
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
I never saw rape by a woman as a threat before.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in

Fat chavs are as bad as being raped by an STI infested male hobo >.>
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by break-me-in

Neither did i, you would if you saw that faces on these 3 munts. It was disgusting. Besides like i said, who knows what **** they've got.
Quote by _testament_

Gear
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Quote by Penguinarmy
Fat chavs are as bad as being raped by an STI infested male hobo >.>

Mind if i sig that?
Quote by _testament_

Gear
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Quote by break-me-in

ugly women, major threat
LEAFS FOR CUP
Quote by ChoPxSueY
Mind if i sig that?

lmfao xD feel free xD
Quote by ep1kz
Quote by ChoPxSueY
Neither did i, you would if you saw that faces on these 3 munts. It was disgusting. Besides like i said, who knows what **** they've got.

Yeah I can imagine, it's just it had never occurred to me that it could happen.

Quote by ChoPxSueY
Mind if i sig that?

I prefer your current sig.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
We need a picture of YOU!!! FAST!!!

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Now that i read his sig, its hilarious <.<
Quote by ep1kz
This is what I come on UG for... haha.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
haha

only in the pit...only in the pit....

oh man.
i love the pit.
i would marry it if it was a woman.
maybe if it was a guy.

and no.
i have not been raped unfortunately.
Call me Trey.
wow...
Quote by BadgeMan
I think this is fitting -

e-3-------------------
b---3--3-5-3--------
g-----------------3-4
d-----------------4-5
a-----------------4-5
E-----------------2-3
you can't rape teh willing, so you pretty much got raped lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I've never been raped...then again, you can't rape the willing.
Peepee on yo tittays
I always got that kind of feeling from my teachers last year. Two of them, both female and over 40, every time they talked to me they felt the need to touch me, even if I tried to shake them off. And they talked to me like they were hitting on me. O.O Needless to say, I didn't feel safe
Quote by ep1kz

..can i sig that xD xD
Quote by ep1kz
Quote by ChoPxSueY
Right UG, first things first, im a guy. Was out at the pub with my mates having a laugh after they all went home it was 40 minutes until my bus comes. So i sat at my local area for chilling out (a.k.a 'St Nicks) and sparked up a cigirette. While i was sitting there these 3 (not very good looking) ned or chav or bams whatever you people call them came up to me and the first thing they said to me was "would you shag ma mate?" in there ****in bammy voice. After me saying no they asked for a spare smoke. Being a kind person i said no but offered to leave them 2s of mine. After we sat there for a while they kept on trying to get me to kiss them but i didnt really want to. In the end i just thought **** it maybe it will shut them up.

So after the first one who wasnt to bad i went on to second one, who was sitting across from me, rubbing her fingers between her legs and saying gingerly "come on big boy, you know you want some" and licking her top lip. Needless to say this was very unattractive because not only was she pig ugly, she was the fatist bitch i ever seen in my life. So after a while, and again to shut them up. I started to kiss her, when i did she pulled me over and the other 2 held me down as this fat one tried to unzip my jeans.

Needless to say at this point i was ****ting myself because they probably have like AIDs or something. But i was curled up in the fetal position, trying my hardest not to let them get at me. In the end, these 2 other guys and a girl came along and they started to molest the guys, we all got in a big fight and it was a good night.

Just wandering, any other guy ever been raped? Or close to it at least. I mean if they were hot i would of gladly gone for it, but these girls, honestly, id rather die. Anyways thoughts, opinions and stories people!

this could possibly be the scariest story ive ever herd ChoPxSueY really
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Funny thing is i did. They stole this guys hat that came along, and the girl that they were with was arguing to get it back. When one of the bitches swung for her i knocked her clean on the floor. None of the others dared touch me after that. Although a good thing was i walked this girl home incase she ran into them (doubtful but we nearly did) and i got her number She was really cute aswell. Every cloud has a silver lining. =]
Quote by _testament_

Gear
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Quote by ChoPxSueY
Funny thing is i did. They stole this guys hat that came along, and the girl that they were with was arguing to get it back. When one of the bitches swung for her i knocked her clean on the floor. None of the others dared touch me after that. Although a good thing was i walked this girl home incase she ran into them (doubtful but we nearly did) and i got her number She was really cute aswell. Every cloud has a silver lining. =]

Despite the fact that it began with a traumatic experience, that actually sounds like a pretty good night. =P

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Despite the fact that it began with a traumatic experience, that actually sounds like a pretty good night. =P

Haha yeah it was, made 2 new mates and potentially a new even cuter girlfriend
Quote by _testament_

Gear
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Quote by ChoPxSueY

NOOOO WAYYYY!!!!

I DEMAND A PICTURE!!! NOW!!!

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by Penguinarmy
..can i sig that xD xD

sure go right ahead
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Nuthin like a good anti-chav quote xD
Quote by ep1kz
Quote by p.stick
NOOOO WAYYYY!!!!

I DEMAND A PICTURE!!! NOW!!!

Do you want some to? lol

Nah man, second lesson in internet safety 101. Don't give personal images out over the internet. But if your wondering if im good looking or not then i dont think so. But i cant be that bad judging by tonight lol. Apprently the fatist one was a virgin aswell lol.
Quote by _testament_

Gear
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Erm.. I'm pretty sure if anyone else here has been raped, it wasn't a fun time and they didn't enjoy it :/ ..
Quote by ChoPxSueY
Do you want some to? lol

Nah man, second lesson in internet safety 101. Don't give personal images out over the internet. But if your wondering if im good looking or not then i dont think so. But i cant be that bad judging by tonight lol. Apprently the fatist one was a virgin aswell lol.

desperate fat chav EVEN WORSE xD
Quote by ep1kz
Quote by _testament_
Erm.. I pretty sure if anyone else here has been raped, it wasn't a fun time and they didn't enjoy it :/ ..

Not saying i enjoyed it. Was just curious if anything similar has happened to anybody. Mine just happened to have a good ending. =]
Quote by _testament_

Gear
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
^I don't think it's going to be likely that someone will share their horror story of being raped in a thread that .. isn't serious in the least.
Thats the funniest thing iv ever heard!
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
Quote by _testament_
^I don't think it's going to be likely that someone will share their horror story of being raped in a thread that .. isn't serious in the least.

Well to be honest, i wasn't expecting some repressed childhood rape expieriance with their uncle when they were on vacation in some log cabin in the middle of the woods. I said 'nearly', so the story could be exactly mine. Or it could be one where somebody has woke up after a party and remembers being taken advantage of by some really fat chick.

Besides, its the pit, lighten up.
Quote by _testament_

Gear
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Quote by ChoPxSueY
Not saying i enjoyed it. Was just curious if anything similar has happened to anybody. Mine just happened to have a good ending. =]

I don't normally associate rape with a happy ending
Page 1 of 2