Stuff like Judas Priest's "living after midnight", what are your favorite metal party songs?
Quote by doctorlongus
Anything from Municipal Waste.

I opened this thread for the sole purpose of writing exactly that.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Quote by doctorlongus

PWN!!

Anything with little bits of emo vocals. They're like my party guilty pleasure.
My band: Take No Prisoners

Quote by Magero
Terrifying. Makes me glad I'm a satanist and a metal-head. I may be going to hell, but I got kick-ass music.
MW man. I was at a party and one of my friends put on "Terror Shark" and me and 3 other friends sang that **** so damn loud. It just has so much energy. Then we put on Unleash The Bastards and the guest house became a beer/mosh orgy.
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
haha thats badass, my friend invented a terror shark move, its hilarious, much more when we are drunk.
Techno owns any sort of metal at a party. INFECTED MUSHROOM AND ASTRAL PROJECTION FTW
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Call me weird, but I always thought of Hammer Smashed Face and Dragged Down By The Weight of Existence as party songs... maybe that's why I don't get invited to many parties.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Aborym - Here is no God S.T.A. (you know, for the raves.)
Ayat - The Possession (not so much that it's good listening for a party, but when you're drunk and the stereo is clipping from the vocals, I can guarantee you'll be laughing at all the retarded faces everyone starts making every time the vocal chorus comes in. It's like seeing Abbath and Horgh at a photographer's meetup!!)
Cruachan - Tain Bo Cuailgne (Maybe it's because I play regularly at Irish music sessions / pubs, but this song has a culmination of nice Irish jigs and reels.)
Heol Telwen - Ar Korrigan Du
Kromlek - Kromlek
Non Opus Dei - Kriegsgeschrei
Odroerir - Zwergenschmiede (As long as you have enough volume. This album is really freakin' quiet.)
Ondskapt - Fienden Hungrar (Depends who is attending, but when the pinched harmonic signals the next riff at 0:48, that's when beautiful things happen!!)
Otyg - Backhasten (Honestly I hate Otyg and I want to punch Vintersorg in that smug little face of his, but I've had it on a playlist before and everyone seemed to get off on it.)
Skyforger - 1916.Gada Marts (Dude, it has fireworks in it!)
Thiasos Dionysos - Thyrsos the Strick of Mainades
Trollech - Scel Lem Duib (Clapping)
Vreid - Songen at Fangen
Waylander - King of the Fairies (It's actually a pretty popular tune in Irish sessions, it's even more fitting for a party when it's metallizzedddd)
Windir - Kampen
Grimm - Klugtspel Der Duyvelsbanders
Manegarm - Skymningsresa (This is the best drinking song ever, Korpiklaani can take "Beer Beer" and **** off.)
Folkearth - Tribute to the Viking Gods
Trollfest - Helvetes Hunden Garm (It was pretty party-subpar until my girlfriend started some silly trend by doing the barking over the chorus, now every time this song is playing, even if I'm playing it to myself over headphones, somebody always does that annoying bark.)
Hantaoma - Vent Follet

Well, that's what I had on the last playlist I used when I was hosting. Minus a few things like Turisas which was unanimously voted 'horrible'..maybe Battle Metal was a bad choice, but I thought it would have been the best.
- Celtic folk metal | - Folk metal | - Folk Metal label/Distro
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Techno owns any sort of metal at a party. INFECTED MUSHROOM AND ASTRAL PROJECTION FTW

Those are psytrance not techno, nublet.

Umm... I dunno, parties and metal tend not to go together, especially where I grew up... but I think a beer-addled bash with lots of brutal death would be very fun.

I think folky music works well. If I remember correctly, Nokturnal Mortum had some oddly upbeat stuff.

Yeah, and TROLLHAMMAREN!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Those are psytrance not techno, nublet.

Umm... I dunno, parties and metal tend not to go together, especially where I grew up... but I think a beer-addled bash with lots of brutal death would be very fun.

I think folky music works well. If I remember correctly, Nokturnal Mortum had some oddly upbeat stuff.

Yeah, and TROLLHAMMAREN!

Pfft, now the battle of genre is gettin ginto trance. I'll destroy you with a can of spaghetti O's... if I could spell spgahetti
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Psy-trance: 1 of 3 things my country is good at
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by dead-fish
Psy-trance: 1 of 3 things my country is good at

The other two being?

^Tamtrum? That rather crappy French aggro EBM band?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Them's the one

They're good when you're drunk, trust me.
Heh, I really don't like aggro EBM... they do have two songs I like very much.
Quote by raise_the_dead
The other two being?

Bar Rafaeli and Natalie Portman.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
Israel is good at Bar Rafaeli and Natalie Portman? Since when are people activities?

Holy crap I just looked up Rafaeli... gonna go wank brb
W.T.Y.D. - Annihilator
Break the Chains - Dream Evil
Valhalla - Blind Guardian
Children of the Grave - Black Sabbath
Legion Immortal - Jag Panzer
Picturing the Past - Sonata Arctica
Crowd Chant - Joe Satriani
Hall of the Mountain King - Savatage

I don't know, most parties I go to don't play metal. Unless you count sitting around getting drunk with friends a party - which is more of a regular thing.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Phill-Rock

Crowd Chant - Joe Satriani

Crowd chant FTW
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by raise_the_dead
Israel is good at Bar Rafaeli and Natalie Portman? Since when are people activities?

Holy crap I just looked up Rafaeli... gonna go wank brb

I don't know about you, but if Rafaeli was an activity, I'd do her.

Actually, scratch the 'activity' part...
Quote by doctorlongus
Have you heard their new cd? If so how is it?
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Quote by dead-fish
I don't know about you, but if Rafaeli was an activity, I'd do her.

Actually, scratch the 'activity' part...

Seconded!
may all party people die in a fire, and bequeath their wealth to me.
Quote by BlkGuitarRedCar
I am glad to see that you hate everyone and not just Christians.
Quote by Sinten
metal will turn any party into a sausage fest quick

True.

Quote by schecter_chris
slipknot - eyeless

GTFO.