Dude most of us don't need to watch that video to agree. We already know.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
i should spam you....... but its Chuck..

So you may live.
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal
yes, but why wouldn't you want to watch it even if you know, its so awesome!
don't hate me, but i personally think muhommed suicmez (SP?) from Necrophagist it better, butt he's insane
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by ChaoticVengence
don't hate me, but i personally think muhommed suicmez (SP?) from Necrophagist it better, butt he's insane

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1494734599205264115&q=muhammed+suicmez&total=29&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

hes good but i still like chuck more and i dont really like necrophagist's music, i find that death's music raises death metal to an artform and not just noise of bands like cannibal corpse who are 100% shock value and very little talent... just my opinion.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
no **** he's god. go to the metal kult website and watch them perform in 1988. (them as in death)

can you post a link to the metal kult site, i searched it on google and nothing came up?
Thanks
Quote by Max2727
i find that death's music raises death metal to an artform and not just noise of bands like cannibal corpse who are 100% shock value and very little talent... just my opinion.

EPIC FAILURE
Quote by King ofKumbucha
EPIC FAILURE

What?

EDIT : Sorry for saying that band like Cannibal Corpse have no talent, just not my type of music, they're good bands just not what I'm into.
Last edited by Max2727 at Aug 31, 2007,
Quote by Max2727
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1494734599205264115&q=muhammed+suicmez&total=29&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

hes good but i still like chuck more and i dont really like necrophagist's music, i find that death's music raises death metal to an artform and not just noise of bands like cannibal corpse who are 100% shock value and very little talent... just my opinion.

I think Cannibal Corpse has plenty of talent, their lyrics are shock and that's what works for them. Death has great music and some of my favorite lyrics ever written. Death and Cannibal Corpse are just two different appoaches to the music and both do their own thing very well. I prefer Death (definately my favorite band) but Cannibal Corpse isn't really worse than Death, just a different approach.
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
Chuck Schuldiner was just better because he wasn't boasting about his skills all the time like all the other douchebags do, LUlZ Ch3Ck Me OuT, I SHREDZZZZ !!!1!!

And, he was a better person than everybody.

I don't know, I just love him..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by TheBlessed Dead
I think Cannibal Corpse has plenty of talent, their lyrics are shock and that's what works for them. Death has great music and some of my favorite lyrics ever written. Death and Cannibal Corpse are just two different appoaches to the music and both do their own thing very well. I prefer Death (definately my favorite band) but Cannibal Corpse isn't really worse than Death, just a different approach.

Well said.
Why has nobody ****ing reported this piece of **** thread yet? USE THE DEATH THREAD.

...reported. obviously.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
lets not forget that if there hadnt been Chuck, chances are there wouldnt have been Muhammed seeing as hes such a huge Death fan. Of course, Death couldnt have been his only influence.
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
Quote by Aeternum Vale

you proved me wrong, they're defiantly very good at what they do I just don't like listening to their music, actually i like stripped, raped and strangled but other than that i don't really like what i've heard which isn't very much, I have only heard about 5 or 6 of their songs, but i will admit they have talent.

Also thanks MetalMusicianAl for the link
Quote by ChaoticVengence

this says alot in regards to that statement.