Righto so this thread is all for those questions that you dont know but arnt quite worth making a thread for it.

Somthing i've been pondering for awhile. Do they make 6 strings tuned F# B E A D G instead of the B E A D G C.

Lets try to be helpfull with this fellas.. saying "Oi just google it" aint helping.

Peace
I own:
Fender Jazz 24 (5 string) Yay! =D
Behringer BXL3000A Nay =(
Zoom B2 effects Ehh? =S

Im learning:
Bass =P

I play in:
Casual Karma
The Uno Whos
- Both uni bands

DnD nerd of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Oi just Google it..

To be honest i don't know..

Damn that was a pointless reply!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Grimes - Everyones Favourite Northerner!
um dude, just buy a six string and tune it to w/e you want it tuned. dont be lazy.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
yeah i know at least Warwick sells .175 F# strings for use on it's new alternate tuning basses. Just make sure you have the right gauge strings to handle the tuning and yeah, you have no limitations.
yup, they make them that are tuned C#, F#, B, E, A, D

Look up Conkiln basses!
http://www.conklinguitars.com/index.html

They sell strings that go that deep, and with a good BA bridge and a new nut you can do that to any bass!
It's pronounced Jon-ent-wissle.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
It's pronounced Jon-ent-wissle.

lol that was mean
why does everyone hate pete wentz, like besides he sucks

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
I hate him cos he is at such a high level and he has almost no technical ability..

There are soooo many bassists that can slay him and there stuck working at maccas trying save for that new amp.

I think..
I own:
Fender Jazz 24 (5 string) Yay! =D
Behringer BXL3000A Nay =(
Zoom B2 effects Ehh? =S

Im learning:
Bass =P

I play in:
Casual Karma
The Uno Whos
- Both uni bands

DnD nerd of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by Narcotics
why does everyone hate pete wentz, like besides he sucks

I hate him because, the main argument for him is that he writes good pop songs, but i've seen tons of small time support bands touring their asses off who write pop songs that are just as good and better but don't get any recognition because they don't get hyped up like FOB did.

But their's **** loads off threads on this so i should stop now.
'Member of the official Biffy Clyro Fanclub. PM onlyonehere to join'
How the hell did Pete Wentz come up here? One guy said 'Pete Wentz sucks' in a thread about an F# string, and now everyone's mentioning Pete Wentz.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Do DR low-riders come in 6-string extended length for 35" scale basses?

I'm trying to look it up now but my net is dialup and it takes forever.

EDIT: oh i forgot i want them to be heavy gauge too.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Last edited by Revelation at Sep 1, 2007,
Quote by thefitz
How the hell did Pete Wentz come up here? One guy said 'Pete Wentz sucks' in a thread about an F# string, and now everyone's mentioning Pete Wentz.

You seem surprised.

Also, I don't think buying a bass tuned to F# would be a good idea. I'm not sure but, I imagine the nut would be adjusted, so you couldn't tune standard. However, if this a second or third high level bass, ignore me.