Page 1 of 2
So I'm sitting around, eating delicious soy ice cream (butter pecan, of all things), watching some shitty TV.. when the sound of falling plaster and plywood reaches my ears, cutting through Angelina Jolie's soliloquy while in an empty grave.

With my vegan soy-filled treat in hand, I saunter over to the kitchen, thinking that the cockroaches may have finally struck. Finding nothing but their charred remains (I went on a rampage this morning), I went over to the bathroom.. where there is a gaping hole above the shower.

I've been calling around for the past twenty minutes, to no avail. I'm supposed to be getting a new roommate soon, and maybe this little issue will prolong my freedom. Also, it might give those blood sucking social workers something to fret about while I remain unemployed.

I'd like to see pics of the roaches.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by yoshixxx7
I'd like to see pics of the roaches.

I actually tossed them. My feet were getting too gooey.

I don't know if I'll get it repaired any time soon, unless my cover is blown..

And it's an apartment courtesy of San Francisco Social Services, geared towards emancipated foster youth. Thank you, tax payers!
Quote by Spay
Someone get the picture of ceiling kitty xD

xDDD
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
that used to happen in the building i used to live in. it happened at least 7 times in the 11 years i lived there.
That happened to me once over my bed while i was sleeping, it isn't fun. Atleast you weren't showering when that happened.
^ I think it's from their sink or toilet. I think shit leaking is way worse than obesity.

Quote by Metal claw
Oh and OMG Makinlattes is back!

hey, G! what's goin' down, syndrome?
Quote by MakinLattes
hey, G! what's goin' down, syndrome?

I made a sexy profile on UG!

Also, why are you unemployed? I remember you mentioning that you got your hours cut because of new people being hired.

Too many ceiling cats

Hello MakinLattes! we haven't talked in a while
yeah, paul, that ain't no accident.

come to think of it, the people who live above me are in the same program. and there's always a lot of banging coming from up there.. could there be some sort of vendetta against me and my ceiling cats?!
Quote by MakinLattes
yeah, paul, that ain't no accident.

come to think of it, the people who live above me are in the same program. and there's always a lot of banging coming from up there.. could there be some sort of vendetta against me and my ceiling cats?!
so i'm not the only one who finds him to be incredibly annoying and immature...good to see you again makinlattes...have you talked to the people who live above you?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Ahh sorry to hear about this. Call the landlord or a handyman...

May I ask how old you are?
dude.. I'm 19.

I avoid my neighbors at all costs, and since this happened about the same time happy hour started, I haven't had any luck with calling people.

I think the people above me are too blitzed out of their minds to care, so I'm leaving this until Monday. if another decent movie doesn't come on, I might clean it up..
rub icy hot on it

but seriously, that really sucks
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

Ouch, that sucks. Hope everything get's repaired soon.

On another note, soy ice cream!!! I love the stuff, it's a dairy allergic person's heaven!
My Profile

http://www.kerozenband.com

Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jesusgonewrong or me to join.

Gear:
Ibanez SR506
Fender MIM Jazz Bass Deluxe Active
Yorkville XM200
Wow dude. You could have just said your ceiling fell out, but nevermind.

I hope my ceiling never does that.
Quote by Superpartydude5
Happened to me once too cause of leaking water...

Get it repaired

the end

yep a leak will do that
or just the moisture getting to it from the shower over time

most likely its just standard use of the shower over the years.

I suggest it be redone with green-board which wont collect mold like white sheet-rock will.
That would be funny if you were taking a romantic bath with someone.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
So (if it doesn't offend you) ,can you expand more on why you live there?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Nelsean
That would be funny if you were taking a romantic bath with someone.

Sounds like a movie to me.

I can see it now, Ben Stiller gets in the bath waiting for his date and then BOOM the roof collapses.

I'd laugh.

So (if it doesn't offend you) ,can you expand more on why you live there?

This interests me as well.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Phil..

I live here because I was in the foster care system, I have no family, I'm poor, unemployed, don't go to school, and I needed a place to live.

for $300 a month, I'm surprised more crap hasn't fallen apart in this dump.
update...

my asinine case manager called me about an hour ago, telling me her and the manager would be here before noon. I kept telling her, "I haven't slept in days, I have insomnia, I'm trying to sleep now." apparently that didn't get through her incredibly thick head, so she just said, "We'll be there before noon," and hung up.

yeah, lady, I need a little more notice than two hours. so I've been running around, hiding all the illegal things, bleaching out dye marks, all that jazz. I can't even smoke, because she has the nose of a hawk.

to top it all off, the people above me got a cat, and he's been coughing up furballs on my window sills. yay..
Page 1 of 2