are you the guy that made that comment?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
that's 47 threads in 2 months for thread starter...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
That's some crazy ****.
I like my guitars like I like my women, with fat bottoms.
Quote by RageAgainst...

whatever this one is not horrible. and there are people worse than me for writing so many threads look at CaptainOfSmug.
sup?
Quote by ldl67
whatever this one is not horrible. and there are people worse than me for writing so many threads look at CaptainOfSmug.
i'm fully aware of that. however, part of why i get on your case is because of the statement about rap in your profile...if you don't like something then fine but there's no need to advertise it simply to bash it
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Well he really needs a good kick in the balls or a good kick in the vagina pending on their gender. Thats disgraceful that he/she's using god save the queen as an anthem against some thing like that.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
i dislike how the video generalizes all of great britain. that's dumb.
and his ideaology is dumb.
and you're closed minded ness about music is also dumb.
but that's beside the point.
dumb.
ferret.
i pm'd him the comment as well. he replied "WAKE Up THEY ARE ALLL TRYNG TO KILL US tHEY ARE Preeatching HATE"

I replied back,"you seem to have the intelligence of a 10 year old. And you are the one preaching hate."
sup?
Quote by RageAgainst...
i'm fully aware of that. however, part of why i get on your case is because of the statement about rap in your profile...if you don't like something then fine but there's no need to advertise it simply to bash it

well you should have said that.

i will remove it.

i believe i should remove it because i dont hate all rap. i hate rap, well all music, if it is preaching violence, or is discriminatory.
sup?
Quote by ldl67
well you should have said that.

i will remove it.

i believe i should remove it because i dont hate all rap. i hate rap, well all music, if it is preaching violence, or is discriminatory.
thank you ...though i have asked you to get rid of it before...i understand the whole promotion of violence thing but not all rap is like that
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by RageAgainst...
Crap, I've got competition. ><
Quote by RageAgainst...
thank you ...though i have asked you to get rid of it before...i understand the whole promotion of violence thing but not all rap is like that

yeah i know. and its in other genres too. i now realize closed-mindedness
sup?
Quote by RageAgainst...

but could you get off my case about the "47 threads since june thing"?
sup?
Quote by ldl67
but could you get off my case about the "47 threads since june thing"?
yea i suppose...though most of your threads are epic failures...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by RageAgainst...
yea i suppose...though most of your threads are epic failures...

ill try better
sup?
i hope all the people who are like this will some day realize their foolishness.
sup?
ok well i just got a PM from him that says
"ok i apologise if i caused any offence to you ......so i have deleted the vids ......thanks for your input.......from one aithiest to another .......ok maybe i was part brainwashed by people against islam .......but at the end of the day if someone attacks me or my family i fight back.......its human nature so please accept my apology ......many thanks

crazydaddy73"

so.. i guess he realized his foolishness. whatever im not writing more about it.
sup?
linky no worky = you phail, good day
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
What was the video about? From what I've gathered in this thread, I'm assuming it had something to do with Islam?

And to the guy who posted the Rick Roll video, GTFO.
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
Quote by kurush
What was the video about? From what I've gathered in this thread, I'm assuming it had something to do with Islam?

And to the guy who posted the Rick Roll video, GTFO.

this guy was saying that all muslims were terrorists, basically. you would have to see it to understand, but i convinced him to take it off. but thats for the best.
sup?
ok well i just got a PM from him that says
"ok i apologise if i caused any offence to you ......so i have deleted the vids ......thanks for your input.......from one aithiest to another .......ok maybe i was part brainwashed by people against islam .......but at the end of the day if someone attacks me or my family i fight back.......its human nature so please accept my apology ......many thanks

crazydaddy73"

its one thing to fight to fight back if you or your family is attacked... its completely different to make a youtube video saying ALL british people are against ALL islamic people (and to a greater extent, that theyre ALL terrorists)