I'm think of getting a MIA Fender HSS, it has a Whammy bar. Now what are the bad things if u use it to much besides going out of tune? will the guitar mess up in any way over time? (i mean alot of use)
LOL
You'll need to buy new springs for the tremolo system, but you'd need to do that eventualy, even if you only used it a little. No the guitar wouldn't be hurt in any way.
well it could snap off (happened to me). best to get a floyd rose if you use it that much.
Quote by Johnny83191
I suppose, with a lot of use, the truss rod could get messed up. But I have no clue, just a guess

Nothing to do with the truss rod.

Nothing will happen to your guitar as long as it is well set up, which it should be, or unless you're an idiot and you shake the tremolo bar as if you were purposely trying to ruin your guitar. So don't worry about it, besides there is no point on abusing the tremolo because it will make whatever you're playing sound like crap. Just as long as you use it right, it doesn't matter if you use it a lot, the only bad thing you'll experience is going out of tune like you mentioned.
Quote by Johnny83191
I suppose, with a lot of use, the truss rod could get messed up. But I have no clue, just a guess

Hmmmm, I hadn't concidered that....well, I've never heard of that happening. I suppose it could warp the neck a little bit, but I don't even think you would notice, but I'm not really sure...one option would be to get a whammy pedal......