Official sites only, no fan sites. Which band (can be from jazz to black metal) in your opinion has the coolest site? Post links please.

I like Mudvaynes.

Mudvayne
Kamelot , i really like the style based on the new album they used
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Metallica's site is awesome.

Metallica

I find it to be really boring. Not the best at all.

I agree with angels in airwaves.

EDIT: and MCR's. Even though it's kinda creepy in ways, it's very well put together and it fits the actual theme of the latest album well.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Best site from a musical group? Gorillaz ...

http://www.gorillaz.com

You have to remember to Enter the Kong.
Schecter CSH-1
Schecter Omen 6
Schecter 30th Anniversary Traditional
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Peavey XXX 40
Digitech Whammy
Visual Sound H2O
FullTone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Quote by paulvxD
What happened to their old font/logo :/

MetallicA

That's why it's awesome, because you can change the theme of the main page to fit any one of the albums.
But mainly the 'Tallica site is cool because it has a whole lot of content and stuff to look at. What other band site has downloads for all of their concerts (including free ones)?
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Cephalic Carnage's myspace, the first image your greeted with is priceless if your nan is in the room.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
That's why it's awesome, because you can change the theme of the main page to fit any one of the albums.
But mainly the 'Tallica site is cool because it has a whole lot of content and stuff to look at. What other band site has downloads for all of their concerts (including free ones)?

idk.

I didn't seen the album option. I must admit that's pretty cool, I think it should be Kill
Em All - Black album though (pretty much there only good albums)
Quote by Thornography
Official sites only, no fan sites. Which band (can be from jazz to black metal) in your opinion has the coolest site? Post links please.

I like Mudvaynes.

Mudvayne

ahhh i love you thornography!!!

u can even sig that. i dont give a fuuuuuc k.
Call me Trey.