I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
#3!!!!!

admin me! lol
Fender Jazz -> Line 6 Bass Podxt Live -> SWR Working Man

I know you like it
I want to join!

Can I be an honorary p-basser member?
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Caustic
I want to join!

Can I be an honorary p-basser member?

Well, it's open membership, innit!

And you Musicman and G&L owners; Leo started those companies. Join if you want!
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I think im gonna make a Leo Fender>God group

think its a good idea?

then we could get all G&L, Musicman, and Fender
ya i'd be into that one as well
I shot JR

I'd play a Fender over an Ibanez any day
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by jsbassboy
+1

me aswell
I shot JR

I'm in too
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Quote by shut_up_you_***
Sorry, what is all this group stuff?

Groups are like little forums inside one big forum.
Quote by watchingmefall
All Fenders I've tried have felt weird in my hands (except the Jaco sig and an American P-bass), they conspire against me

The Mexican ones don't like you? Thats odd...
Quote by shut_up_you_***
Sorry, what is all this group stuff?

click "My Profile" in orange at the very, very top right of any page.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
I'd start a LeCompte club, but I'd be the only one in it.

Well, you could start a 'Whose Heard of LeCompte?" club, and that just might have the potential to attract some other members.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Well it'd be me and whoever on the bass forum I've told about my bass.

Funny part is I'm considering trading for a Dingwall... and nobody has heard of that either.
haha
Quote by MetalUpTheAss

Funny part is I'm considering trading for a Dingwall... and nobody has heard of that either.

woah.... ritzy!! I got a chance to play one once, it was strange, but strangely comfortable.
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez
Hmm moutaindew88 i see ur from michigan.Where at from michgan? i live in three oaks michigan.
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Quote by mountaindew88
woah.... ritzy!! I got a chance to play one once, it was strange, but strangely comfortable.

I've never played one, but the thought is very interesting to me and I know they're in high enough demand that if it's not for me I can pass it along with relative ease. Just to find one to trade.
haha
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Well it'd be me and whoever on the bass forum I've told about my bass.

Dingwalls are amazing basses. Some of their J copies, like the Super J, are incredible instruments.

Mmmmm....
*Joined*
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...