It's time for everyone to tell their band camp stories, mine goes like this
I had phone sex with a chick from my school who (wasn't at band camp) I never even met in person or know, but my friend walked in on me doing it with my penis out and everything. Pretty much the worst moment of life ever.
I don't get it. How come I never went through a stage of horny, immature stupidity?
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
no
Quote by boredloserkid1
i have 3 balls n no penis..its called flopeouinesinea

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I'd suck off my grandad while getting bummed by my dad and tossed off by my brother for a million.
Quote by paulvxD
Phone sex? .. First skull****ers, now telephuckers?
um...good one? how about humor-****ers
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
um...good one? how about humor-****ers

Thanks
every night when the bedcheck guy came to my room, i just so happened to answer in my underwear

and later on i found out he was gay

so now i feel weird.

not super crazy but yea
I had sex with a female counselor at band camp. She was 20 or 21 or something and I was 15. It was amazing and we never got caught. Well, some people found out about but anywyas, there you ahev it. As for doirtydeeds, that ****in' sucxks man haha
Quote by sprkidjar
every night when the bedcheck guy came to my room, i just so happened to answer in my underwear

and later on i found out he was gay

so now i feel weird.

not super crazy but yea

I don't think all gay guys are attracted to every guy they see. Just like straight guys are not attracted to every girl they see. But you never know
Also how do you have phone sex? You're penis must be pretty damn tiny if you can fit it thru the phone. (JOKE dumb****s)
Quote by FiveStarMotel
Also how do you have phone sex? You're penis must be pretty damn tiny if you can fit it thru the phone. (JOKE dumb****s)

Watch out for RageAgainst.... Since he's so mature and wise
ok I've been doing that for 24 years, now ****in' quote me dammit! SHASHING!! UH I dunno c'mon have pity for me
Quote by FiveStarMotel
ok I've been doing that for 24 years, now ****in' quote me dammit! SHASHING!! UH I dunno c'mon have pity for me

I just qouted you right now and above.
Quote by paulvxD
Watch out for RageAgainst.... Since he's so mature and wise
why, thank you

i'm sorry but i have found that the vast majority of your comments are extremely immature and add absolutely nothing to the thread
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by pinkhaze29
quote me first and I'll think about it

True meaningful words from an extremely wise fellow. I shall remember this statement for ten years-Nay, fifty years. Thank you for all you have done....ASS!
Quote by FiveStarMotel
True meaningful words from an extremely wise fellow. I shall remember this statement for ten years-Nay, fifty years. Thank you for all you have done....ASS!

psht
Quote by RageAgainst...
why, thank you

i'm sorry but i have found that the vast majority of your comments are extremely immature and add absolutely nothing to the thread

Ironically, neither do yours. You whine about how I'm so immature Get over yourself

In 5th grade we all get to go to camp. I didn't want to because I thought it would be boring and I wanted to spend that week watching baseball. That's all I got
Quote by FiveStarMotel
I had sex with a female counselor at band camp. She was 20 or 21 or something and I was 15. It was amazing and we never got caught. Well, some people found out about but anywyas, there you ahev it. As for doirtydeeds, that ****in' sucxks man haha

Pics or it didn't happen

I never had band camp, would have been fun with all the girls (2 boys and the other one is a geek)
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
I got duct taped to a wall(it was a contest). A bunch of uggos fell in love with me, and one psycho tried to lure me into her suitcase with candy while I was at a McDonald's. It was alright.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.