So heres my problem, im writing this song and it changes tempo at different points of the songs. The intro is very slow, the verse and bridge are rather fast, chorus is sort of slow. Here is my problem with drum machines:

Drum machines usually have patterns so you can have different sequences for a song, only you cant have different tempo(bpm) for the different patterns. Ive tried 5 different drum machines. If such a drum machine exists it would solve my problem, so please do share.

There is one other way of solving my problem which would be making more than one pattern for just one part of the song, this way i can get away with having a fast tempo since it has to go through all those patterns but this way is very hard to do and somewhat impossible at times. If anyone has any advice, i mean im pretty sure theres gotta be a better way.

thanks
Quote by greendayguitar
. My drmmer is always like "Man, write something crazy that goes like REEEEE REE REE RE RE RE REEEEEEEEE DOLOWOLOLDOLDOWLWOWJRFDSJKAGLDSAGJKDSAHFJKDSAHGFJDSAHGL... You know?"

torrentleech invite please