Page 1 of 2
im not trying to ruin everybodys fun. but honestly, whats so funny about jokes emplying that all woman are good for are sex and making u ****ing food?
guys are pigs if thats all they really think.
gabbieRAMONE <3
she's a renegade princess.

"I guess I can go anywhere I want. If only I knew where to go." -layne thomas staley.
cause its fucking hilarious

What is the difference between a battery and a woman?
A battery has a positive side.

Why don't women need drivers licenses?
There is no road between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Why couldn't Hellen Keller drive?
Because she was a woman.

What do you do when your dishwasher breaks?
You hit her.

Wanna hear a funny joke?
Women's rights.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
If you are the user I think you are, I really don't think you are in any place to bitch about people making derogatory jokes about others.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
If you are the user I think you are, I really don't think you are in any place to bitch about people making derogatory jokes about others.

excuse me?
gabbieRAMONE <3

"I guess I can go anywhere I want. If only I knew where to go." -layne thomas staley.
i came into this thread lookin for some sexy jokes.... and you give me this ****?
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
It's not like women don't make jokes about men.

They're not supposed to hurt anyone, that's why they're jokes.
This thread did not live up to my expectations which I had derived from the Title

*leaves*
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
You fail at life woman. Stop questioning authority and make me and the rest of the UG Chauvinist League sandwiches.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by rebelrebelx
excuse me?

Were you, or were you not the one making fun of "emos" in past threads (in a very foul manner)?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Sexist jokes about women make me laugh, despite the fact I am one...

Just get a sense of humor, they don't really mean anything...That's why they are jokes. You know, not meant to be taken seriously.
they're fun, and good for a laugh

Why can't Hellen Keller drive???

... because she's a woman!
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
Quote by terrencemaddox
Were you, or were you not the one making fun of "emos" in past threads (in a very foul manner)?

i dont "make fun" of emos. i just dont appreciate people who label themself as such and what they've done to music.
gabbieRAMONE <3

Quote by Jimmyyoung
This thread did not live up to my expectations which I had derived from the Title

*leaves*

+1
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by rebelrebelx
i dont "make fun" of emos. i just dont appreciate people who label themself as such and what they've done to music.

you sound like a complete douche to me.
sorrrrrry. they just piss me off.
i know they're jokes and maybe i just am being a hyprocrite. but its whatever.
gabbieRAMONE <3

Quote by rebelrebelx

Don't try to justify you ignorance and poor judgement. You want respect for who you are? Cool, but you have to show others that same respect. It's as simple as that.

EDIT: And for the record, I can see your point. I just think you need to look at your own actions rather than simply judging the actions of others.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by rebelrebelx
im not trying to ruin everybodys fun. but honestly, whats so funny about jokes emplying that all woman are good for are sex and making u ****ing food?
guys are pigs if thats all they really think.

If jokes were meant to be taken seriously, comedians would have a much bigger impact on society.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Don't try to justify you ignorance and poor judgement. You want respect for who you are? Cool, but you have to show others that same respect. It's as simple as that.

+1.

well put.
Originally Posted by Jimmyyoung

*leaves*

wisdom
Quote by LtdB254
+1.

well put.

Thank you
Miss Scourge? PM me.

What do you tella women with two black eyes?

Nothing she already got told twice.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
stop complaining about something over the internet like this, youve just become one of the emo kids that you were in fact talking about
Quote by rebelrebelx

That is a very ignorant thing of you to say.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Quote by garden of grey
Q: Why can't women drive? A: There ain't no road between the kitchen and the bedroom!

Q: Why doon't women need watches? A: Duh!! There's a clock on the stove.

Q: Why did the woman cross the road? A: Forget that, why is she out of the kitchen?!!

Q: What does it mean when your wife serves you breakfast in bed? A: You made her chain too long!!

Q: How many women does it take to change a light bulb? A: None..let her cook in the dark!!....Kelly.

hahahaha
Quote by ibanez_rocker
cause its fucking hilarious

What is the difference between a battery and a woman?
A battery has a positive side.

Why don't women need drivers licenses?
There is no road between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Why couldn't Hellen Keller drive?
Because she was a woman.

What do you do when your dishwasher breaks?
You hit her.

Wanna hear a funny joke?
Women's rights.

I don't care what threadstarter says I laughed my ass off at those jokes. No I'm not a pig or a sexist, I just laugh at funny things, big deal. You want respect as a woman, respect men. Don't go calling us pigs if you want respect from us. We're not all like that, get over it. They're funny as ****, I bet emos laugh they're asses off at some of our jokes about em. Oddly enough they have a very good sense of humor.
Originally posted by slash_cobain
when the refrigerater tells u to kill stuff and then u do it and noone believes that the refrigerater would say such a thing and while all this is going on, the frige, sitting innocently in the corner, starts making anti semitic remarks
Quote by garden of grey
Q: Why can't women drive? A: There ain't no road between the kitchen and the bedroom!

Q: Why doon't women need watches? A: Duh!! There's a clock on the stove.

Q: Why did the woman cross the road? A: Forget that, why is she out of the kitchen?!!

Q: What does it mean when your wife serves you breakfast in bed? A: You made her chain too long!!

Q: How many women does it take to change a light bulb? A: None..let her cook in the dark!!....Kelly.

garden of grey you are officially ok in my book
what do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

nothing you already told her twice!

damnit someone already beat me to it
emos haven't done anything to music, compared to your boring sense of humour.
better_than_you wrote:

"UH OH! They are MAIN STREAM!! Well I gotta throw all their cds out the window and burn all my shirts. damn."

you people are ridiculous. you people are the sell outs.
Sexist, Racist, and Sacreligous jokes are all funny. They don't matter. They're jokes. Don't be stupid.
Quote by Trytan
Sexist, Racist, and Sacreligous jokes are all funny. They don't matter. They're jokes. Don't be stupid.

+1
The mans right!
You know the drill Tits or GTFO my internetz.

Jeez what exactly are you bitching about, To the internet nothing is sacred, not even...........race jokes. I know, terrible.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Page 1 of 2