Page 1 of 2
So i was lookin thru the "scariest thing youve ever seen on UG" thread and i saw cobain_is_king's sig. inside ofit was someone asking where the hell the earwigs went.

i am asking the same thing becaus i honestly havnt seen one since i was about 6 or 7.

are they extinct now or sumthing?
Call me Trey.
They're all over my backyard by the pool. Ugly little things.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
They are on Earth
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I get em around my house a lot. They're pretty nasty.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
They're all over my backyard by the pool. Ugly little things.

Yeh i saw one near my friends pool today so i caught it and attempted to build it a home out of cotton balls and sticks but that failed so i chopped it in half
Quote by Mudvayne_LP
oo do they actually get on ur ears and sh!t?

Well just like any other insects they crawl into any of your bodily crevasses.. I think im gonna be sick
whats an ear wig? i'm confused. does this make me sound dumb, yes indeed. but still. explain? creeepy little bug lives in what climate? does what to you over time? WILL YOU DIE?
ferret.
Quote by mikr_guitar
whats an ear wig? i'm confused. does this make me sound dumb, yes indeed. but still. explain? creeepy little bug lives in what climate? does what to you over time? WILL YOU DIE?

little brownish bugs about half an inch long that kinda look like millipede but shorter and have a pincer type thing on their butt.

edit:and no u wont die.
Call me Trey.
I havent seen or heard the word Earwig since my dad ate a salad, found an earwig in it, left it there, and just finished the rest of his salad.
I like pretty much all insects, and arachnids, but I don't like earwigs. I have bad experiences with em.

Such as

-Waking up one night with one in my hair
-Finding a whole nest of em in a window sill, like hundreds, I tried to kill em all.
I don't see a lot of earwigs, but I do see a lot of roaches. the exterminator does a shoddy job.
Quote by pinkhaze29
My sister told me that her one friend woke up in the middle of the night with one in her "entrance"

Her anus?

AWWWW SNAP.
my cousin has a tick on his balls. then a raccoon attacked his tent later that night.

those things just sort of happen when you live in a tent.
Quote by pinkhaze29
thats exit noob...

her vagina

I know. I was implying she often had anal sex. It was a [failed] joke at her expense.
Wasn't there a book/show where the little earwig things were bad and took you over? I think it was Animorphs. Those earwigs were brutal.
Quote by Mudvayne_LP
So i was lookin thru the "scariest thing youve ever seen on UG" thread and i saw cobain_is_king's sig. inside ofit was someone asking where the hell the earwigs went.

i am asking the same thing becaus i honestly havnt seen one since i was about 6 or 7.

More like where the hell are all the bees?? For real!!!!

Anyways, 2 or 3 earwigs always manage to crawl their way into my bong that I keep outside. Just today had to get 2 dead ones out. Never fails, so I've come to the conclusion that earwigs are stoners ^_^
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
i haven't seen one in like years, then i'm sitting outside a building in town and i see some. like what he hell? i live way out in the woods, and the place i find earwigs is the most civilized, concrete place on my island?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Wasn't there a book/show where the little earwig things were bad and took you over? I think it was Animorphs. Those earwigs were brutal.

Yeerks?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
I saw one the other day, I was like you do still exist.

<3 forky-tails.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Am I the only one who thought that an earwigs is a wig you wear to make it look like you have hair growing out of your ear?
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by Mudvayne_LP

Lol dude they're all over spokane, since you're moving there just thought you'd know. And people, the name comes from them being found in the "ear of corn"
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by IbanezSA160
Am I the only one who thought that an earwigs is a wig you wear to make it look like you have hair growing out of your ear?

No

They Look Like Uncircumcised Penises
Wolv
Last edited by Thedarkwolf at Sep 1, 2007,
Does anyone know why they have pincers on their ass? Seems like an inconvenient location...

When I used to find them as a child I would cut them in half or burn them, I hated those things.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Mudvayne_LP

I've been sigged!!!!
I will now die happy.

As for earwigs, my thread never really reached a satisfactory conclusion so I wish you good luck in finding one here. I have personally not seen an earwig for about a decade.

Quote by Thedarkwolf
They Look Like Uncircumcised Penises

errr...
I hate those little fvuckers so much ¬_¬
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
yweah i saw one about a week ago, it was pretty suprising coz i hdnt seen one for about 5 years, i sued ot see em all the time tho. Maybe they decided they dont like england anymore and they gone to foreign lands.
PSN: Noverion
I saw them all the time when I was little, and haven't seen them again until this summer. They really freak me out...
Member of the Invisible Children club
Learn More
Member of the "I love METRIC" fan club. PM if Metric loves you.
Page 1 of 2