http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ampeg-BA210-Bass-Combo-Amp?sku=481831

im in a band, my current amp (behringer) is just jsut barley loud unough if the guitarist is quiet, but theres no good low or high end and it gets all distorted and i have to play it at max

theres one at my local music store for $799

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
ampegs usually sound delicious
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
It's one of the best combos you're going to get, but $800? Not worth it. At the $650 it's listed at, totally worth it. Also, don't get the BA-210 SP. The effects are crap and sound like ass.
Quote by nightwind
You must never double the leading tone ever. Failure to comply will result in a fugue related death.
A 210 combo for $800? You must be out of your mind. You can get a 1,000 watt stack for that price.
Quote by Bumper
A 210 combo for $800? You must be out of your mind. You can get a 1,000 watt stack for that price.

What if that 210 was a tube Aguilar? jk

Seriously, that is incredibly overpriced, I'm telling you not to buy even as much as I love ampegs.
Quote by watchingmefall
What if that 210 was a tube Aguilar? jk

I'd still get a solid state setup that would kick it's ass for cheaper.
that is a great combo amp if you can afford it then get it, if thats all you can afford. its a good amp
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
every ampeg i've ever played on sounded orgasmic. what i would do is go to that local shop and try it out. if you love it you can ask them to sell it at 650 because you know a place you can get it for that price...if they don't do it buy the one off the net. Of course remember that shipping on that baby is crazy.

of course the reviews of that one aren't so hot so maybe not.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
well, you're getting a good amp, but I'd say that you could gat a good sounding solid state stack for a few extra (just don't go for another behringer) I personally find that tubes really aren't worht the prices they ask because you can get a MOSFET amp that sounds the same and has more power for the same price
Member of the "Shoop Da Woop" club, PM to Join