looking for a new amp.. upgrading from my 10 watt practise ampp loll..
i have bout 700 AU to spend..

is there anything decent i can get for that?

i play rock n metal

thx guys
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
how much is 700 au?
Marshal (tube amps) kicks @$$, but if 700 Au isn't anywhere close to 700$ try a combo amp
I use a line 6 spyder 2 that i picked up for 100$ it isn't so bad
If you want alot of power for your buck, crate solid state amps sound pretty good, but if you want really high quality, a marshall would probably do best. A nice combo VOX amp might do pretty well, if you like a combination of a variety of sounds.
Gear:
Epiphone SG S.O.R
Squier P-Bass, Strat, Mini-Acoustic
Hondo H-77
Boss DS-1
Marshall Regenerator
Russian Big Muff Pi
Metal Muff with Top Boost
Watkins Electric Music Project 5 Fuzz
Crate 120 watt XT
Quote by --ARES--
how much is 700 au?
Marshal (tube amps) kicks @$$, but if 700 Au isn't anywhere close to 700$ try a combo amp
I use a line 6 spyder 2 that i picked up for 100$ it isn't so bad

.... DON'T get a spider...

Try getting a 5150 combo used, or maybe a marshall AVT combo, or something like that.
Quote by Say Ocean
.... DON'T get a spider...

Try getting a 5150 combo used, or maybe a marshall AVT combo, or something like that.

+1 for the 5150 - Though I don't think that 700 AU is close to $700 USD, which means you won't be able to find one that cheap.

-1 for the AVT - It's basically just a "little" better sounding MG

Check out the Vox AD series and the Roland Cubes, that will probably be the best amp you can get for your pricerange that will achieve metal tones.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
+1 for the 5150 - Though I don't think that 700 AU is close to $700 USD, which means you won't be able to find one that cheap.

-1 for the AVT - It's basically just a "little" better sounding MG

Check out the Vox AD series and the Roland Cubes, that will probably be the best amp you can get for your pricerange that will achieve metal tones.

Yeah I personally don't like the AVT but his budget is a bit limited. Maybe even a used rockverb?