So, i'm looking into a half stack. i would like to know what your suggestions are.. i play hardcore punk, and i like it loud.

I don't like the JCM 800.. so don't bother..

I want to know what your suggestions are on heads and cabs, i like alot of bass, and good gain. Good clean channels would be a plus too.. and i like having a footswitch, keep those in mind.

Thanks for your time.
Price range?
Don't damn me
When I speak a piece of mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside

and good happiness stuff
yeah we have to know your price range. any half stack from $600 under they're not very good.
Is that USD? If so, that's a lot... I'd suggest you look at something like an Orange Rocker 30 combo, or maybe even a Rockerverb 50, if you need the extra power and effects loop. They're great amps

I don't really know what to suggest for punk, so that probably wouldn't cut it...but it's the best suggestion I have
he wasn't looking for a combo... well I don't know either to be honest so... maybe I should stfu, good luck though, and ignore all those who say "don't spend all your money on gear" etc
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by Hultan
he wasn't looking for a combo... well I don't know either to be honest so... maybe I should stfu, good luck though, and ignore all those who say "don't spend all your money on gear" etc

this guy gets it.
Quote by steven seagull
Splawn

I actually have a feeling that he meant to say $600. But if not, +1.

And you don't need a halfstack, it's a waste of money. A 30 watt tube combo will get you over drums with the volume on like 4, and if you crank it you'll start shattering windows (and eardrums).
2 for splawn, i've never heard of it.. can someone tell me some details and whatnot.
Effectively hot rodded Marshalls - absolutlely monstrous and incredibly cool looking too.

http://www.splawnguitars.com/amps_products.htm

I always say you don't need a half-stack, however that's usually aimed at people wo say "I need a br00talz half-stack for metal, I have $500", if he's got $6000 then he can buy whatever the hell he wants
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Last edited by steven seagull at Sep 2, 2007,