is there a way to make it so that every time i play a song from my music folder, the song will not appear in my documents (start->documents)?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
:$
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
is it a shortcut or what? Whats your media player?

If your using winamp or windows media player just play from the library or import you tunes to it
Quote by --ARES--
is it a shortcut or what? Whats your media player?

If your using winamp or windows media player just play from the library or import you tunes to it

it's not a shortcut...i'm using windows media player...for some reason, the songs won't work in the library...tried itunes too and didn't work so now i'm playing them from my music folder but everytime i play a song it stays in my documents and it's getting annoying because the list is getting huge(not start-documents-my documents but start-documents)...any ideas how to make it so it won't appear?
-Homer Simpson
the play list?
Are you using vista or xp
WMP 10 or 11

Is it copied? If so try erasing the library but not the actual data and re import the music
Yeah, you've gotta play them from your library. Reinstall WMP if you have to.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Quote by --ARES--
the play list?
Are you using vista or xp
WMP 10 or 11

Is it copied? If so try erasing the library but not the actual data and re import the music

i'm using xp
WMP11
it's not copied...already tried cleaning the library and putting the music back but it still shows up on the documents
-Homer Simpson
Quote by Spydr
Yeah, you've gotta play them from your library. Reinstall WMP if you have to.

yea, i'm gonna uninstall it and then download it again and see what happens
-Homer Simpson
dude I think you're talking about the "recently used" list, if my assumption is correct right-click the menu bar or whatever that thing is called at the bottom of the screen to clear that list, look around, its in there somewhere
Quote by --ARES--
yeah, reinstall and re import if he ^^ isn't right

it worked thanks
-Homer Simpson
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Right Click Taskbar, Click Properties
Go On Start Menu Tab
Click Customize Start Menu
Go On Advanced Tab
Uncheck Recent Documents Box And Click Clear List