Hey guys,

I'm in the market for a new bridge humbucker for my Ibanez S470dxqm. I want a high output bridge pickup to hopefully make my sound beefier, tighter and more defined for when playing low heavy riffs/rhythms, with better harmonics and clarity for when playing leads.

The pickup should be best suited towards metal and shred styles of music. Perhaps it'd be easiest if you just listened to my band for yourself and decide what pickup you think would suit my tone/playing style.

www.myspace.com/autumnstormmetal

also I have a guitar recording on my own personal myspace:

www.myspace.com/gregryanrules

Hopefully you guys can give me some goood advice. Right now I'm really leaning towards a dimarzio evolution, or a dimarzio d sonic. Pick between the two, or give any other suggestions.

Thanks a lot!
..?
If you want low and heavy, go for a set of Bareknuckle warpigs if you can afford em, im currently getting them put in my newest arrival. Ive also heard good things about the Seymour Duncan Full Shreds, although i havent actually played them. You could always just go with the standard set of emg's though. On a side note, love the band and your guys' playing! I added you, good luck!
I agree very much with the Bare Knuckle suggestion, though not necessarily with Warpigs. The Warpigs are pretty much tailor made for low loud metal. I personally use Nailbombs and they're almost too much, though they sound much more modern than the Warpigs. The Miracle Man humbuckers are more versatile than either, but lose some of the edge that the Warpigs and Nailbombs have.

EDIT: I'm looking forward to trying a set of Painkillers, but that will have to wait.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM