There are really two parts to this thread.

Part 1.

I have been recently thinking about upgrading the stock EMGs (at least the bridge) in my ESP. Upon removal of said bridge pickup, I noticed a little 'plug' that would allow you to change pick- ups without rewiring... is this true? Meaning is it factual to say that if I went out and bought any model of EMG except active pups, that I would simply just stick the plug in and I'd be ready to go. That would save money since I can't fix these things to save my life.

Part 2.

Also, in the market for a new guitar- I intend to shop the stores before online, but looking for a some recommendations on some models to try out. Style ranges from that of Opeth- rhytmn- wise to shredding. Any good, light weight, flat- necked, low- action, high output models you know of out there? I have a slightly smaller budget now for it- but I'd still go as high $600 on a used guitar, if I liked it. I'm already heading there to find me a classical guitar for my college courses.

Thanks.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
what pick-ups are in your esp
Alter bridge Rocks Club member #35 PM Logz to join

Quote by Powerhouse
I took a dump in the back of a movie theater once.
Hz- 4

I think so... I haven't played the guitar for three years, and it's been in the shop for over a month.

as long as the passive emgs then yes you can
Alter bridge Rocks Club member #35 PM Logz to join

Quote by Powerhouse
I took a dump in the back of a movie theater once.
Alright, settles that.... Thank you.