wuts up. a month or so ago i got everything's watched, everyone's watching by heavy heavy low low, and i was really impressed. i didn't see a thread about this so i decided to start one. so......yeah, disscuss or what not
That cd's weak.
**** It EP is where it's at.
Seriously the full length the vocals are so lazy. I won't say I hate it but compared to their older stuff it's under par.
oh, great band. i think that full-lenght album is MUCH better than ep, it's more professional. and "lazy" vocals are great. and also i love acoustic version of "there's a bat"=)
світ втомився від вас
I like this band. I really don't like their EP though, but I think they're full length is decent. No where near my favourite, but good for a listen every now and then.
Bollocks.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Fun band...

I personally love the lazy vocals, they make me laugh every time
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
I had the unfortunate experience of having to see these guys live. I hate them so much.
"DAMN SH*T F*CKKKK"

is that all you have man?
for real this band is a joke.
Jesse Wants To Die Just As Much As You Want Him Dead
Quote by Knife2aGunFight
I had the unfortunate experience of having to see these guys live. I hate them so much.
"DAMN SH*T F*CKKKK"

is that all you have man?
for real this band is a joke.

It's Oh Sh*t F*ck.

They aren't a serious band, its just to have fun. I've seen them twice and it was so fun both times. They are just having fun playing music.
Quote by marcofaria
These guys are a joke and i laugh every time i hear them. I used to listen to them until i realized they are complete crap. They are even worse live.

omg, i absolutely love them

but srsly theyre really hit and miss live
Quote by waldorphPRS41
That cd's weak.
**** It EP is where it's at.
Seriously the full length the vocals are so lazy. I won't say I hate it but compared to their older stuff it's under par.

I second that
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
I saw them friday, basically it was pretty obvious they were completely stoned, but yeah, fun. I do like the vocals though.
nothiinn
I like how people take them wayyy the **** too seriously...

Sure they're not the greatest musicians in the world especially when they're completely schwasted but that's kind of why people like them.
Quote by Avopeac

Three Days Grace="I HATE MUH PARENTZ" rock.
Cannibal Corpse="I ATE MUH PARENTZ" rock

Quote by Adderall_Ninja
I like how people take them wayyy the **** too seriously...

Sure they're not the greatest musicians in the world especially when they're completely schwasted but that's kind of why people like them.

I completely agree
They're pretty good... until about the second to third time around listening to the album. Then you realize it's just the same stuff over and over.

Meh. They could do better.
Spiral Out
Quote by catalyst329
Grindcore= dicksack

Heavy Heavy Low Low isn't grindcore....so..
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
UBER BUMP

So yeah, I've been listening to Courtside Seats to the Greatest **** of All Time for a little while now. I'm pretty sure these guy's aren't serious, but the tunes are pretty fun.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Get Fuck It, it's a great EP.

tilt back your head and fucking take it!
milligram count: you've gone too far.
diagnosis: finally gone.
OH! SHIT! FUCK!

They're just such a fun band.
fun band.
good times.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....