Has anyone else here seen this movie, I personally thought it was Brilliant. I'm a huge Fan of The Brian Jonestown Massacre and so I finally got around to watching the movie and I quite liked it.

If you have no clue what I am talking about, Refer here
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
YES. I loved it. I'm a big Dandy fan, I thought it was really interesting.

EDIT: Since this prompted no discussion... I can't listen to the Brian Jonestown Massacre anymore after watching it. I just can't take Anton seriously. He's portrayed as such as crazy bastard in the movie that I have zero respect for him, regardless of his (incredible) musical ability. I know it may have been biased, but I just can't make myself respect him.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Last edited by RNRSoldier at Sep 1, 2007,
I know what you mean, he is an asshole but the Documentary did make him seem worse than he really is. He has some issues that he needs to deal with and the weed/coke/heroin addictions didn't really hep him out. Regardless they are still one of my favorite bands and they do make wonderful music.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I saw Dig! on tv for the first time the other week. I reckon Matt Hollywood has to be John Lennon's long lost son or something!. I especially admire how Anton creates songs and entire albums in half a day with nothing but his own creativity/ genius. The band too has so much energy it would be so groovy to see that line up perform.